At Arvato we meet new challenges with open minds and creative ideas. Along with our efficient processes and broad experience in many areas, we can create real innovation for our customers. But without visionary colleagues we would not be able to reinvent digitalization every day. Passionate about IT?
Be part of the new Software Department in Brasov (part of Arvato Systems IT) and get to know the fascinating world of information technology, with all its facets in a versatile work environment, with challenging projects. Let us develop and transform in the digital area together!
Our new colleague has to fulfill these requiements:
- Bachelor/master’s degree from an IT related university;
- Experienced in application design and development of complex and demanding software solutions;
- Good knowledge of Java and Frameworks (e.g. Spring, Eclipselink, Hibernate, etc.);
- Good understanding of: GIT, SVN, Angular JS, Java Script, ORM, REST, SOAP;
- Experienced with relational Databases (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, Postresql). Apache Cassandra knowhow is a plus;
- Basic LINUX skills;
- Good work ethics: not afraid to assume responsibility and work independently
What will be his/her input?
- Develop our solutions for the energy sector or custom solutions for our clients with Java and Java based Framework;
- You are part and understand the complete software development life cycle starting from analysis/design trough implementation, test to Go Live and maintenance
- You support QA and the project management and thus add additional value to the project success;
- Design, implement and integrate components and applications;
- Apply object oriented development, performance optimizations and test Java Applications;
- Analyze and propose technical solutions according to client's requirements;
- Build knowhow based by attending courses and conferences and distribute this knowhow in your team;
What we offer:
• A great team with flexible work schedule;
• Possibility to coordinate interesting projects and work for worldwide known companies;
• Have the advantage of getting involved in the growth of the new software development department;
• Opportunity to improve and learn new specific technologies;
• Chance to participate to professional / technical / soft skills trainings and obtain the Certificates;
• Private health insurance;
• 24 vacantion days/ year;
• Weekly/monthly free sport activities;
• Fruits day at the office;
• Other benefits.
Global IT specialist Arvato Systems supports major companies through digital transformation. More than 3,000 staff in over 25 locations, in-depth technology expertise, industry knowledge and focus on customer requirements. Working as a team, we develop innovative IT solutions, transition our clients into the Cloud, integrate digital processes and take on IT systems operation and support. As a part of the Bertelsmann-owned Arvato network, we have the unique capability to work across the entire value chain. Our business relationships are personal; we work with our clients as partners, so that together we can achieve long-term success. IT.arvato.com