IT Systems Architect - 234061
• Master’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems with a minimum 8 years of experience in the field of Software Development with expertise in all phases of software development life cycle or a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems with 10 years of experience in the field of Software Development with expertise in all phases of software development life cycle.
• Extensive experience in developing strategic systems & architecture plans.
• Expert knowledge of Microsoft dotnet technologies with C-Sharp and dotnet core with latest front-end technologies like Angular, etc.
• Expert knowledge of Relational and Non-Relational database technologies with basic knowledge on Semantic Web and Knowledge Engineering.
• Good knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
A Snapshot of Your Day
You’ll strategically design and implement in-house information systems and networked software architectures that support core organizational functions and assure their high availability. You’ll gain organizational commitment for all systems and software plans, as well as evaluate and select all technologies required to complete those plans. In addition, you’ll provide technical leadership across the organization, from strategic decision making down to the project planning level.
How You’ll Make an Impact
• Design and implement long-term strategic goals and short-term tactical plans for managing and maintaining corporate systems and software.
• Ensure that proposed and existing systems architectures are aligned with organizational goals and objectives.
• Provide architectural expertise, direction, and assistance to Systems Analysts, Systems Engineers, other Systems Architects, and software development teams.
• Develop, document, and communicate plans for investing in systems architecture, including analysis of cost reduction opportunities.
• Conduct research on emerging technologies in support of systems development efforts and recommend technologies that will increase cost effectiveness and systems flexibility.
• Where applicable, design, develop, and oversee implementation of end-to-end integrated systems.
• Document the company’s existing systems architecture and technology portfolio; make recommendations for improvements and/or alternatives.
• Confer with end-users, clients, or senior management to define business requirements for complex systems and infrastructure development.
• Model business and systems processes based on findings through use case scenarios, workflow diagrams, and data models.
About the Team
In our Business Unit Industrial Applications we offer comprehensive digital portfolio solutions in the oil and gas sector and other process industries comprising rotating equipment, electrification and solutions for Subsea business.
Check out our video to see what we do.
Jobs & Careers: https://jobs.siemens-energy.com/jobs
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.