Seeking the extra challenge – Join Assurance in our Audit department from Bucharest (3, 4 or 5 days full-time / week - depending on your availability)
The broad business perspective you develop in Audit serves as a foundation for any business career. You will develop a deep understanding of the inner workings of business and draw on your accounting knowledge to help solve complex challenges.
Audit department is the place to be if you:
- have a high level of motivation and drive to start a career in professional services
- are familiar with such concepts as: balance sheet, inventory, income statement, trial balance, accruals, IFRS
- have a detective mind and can’t wait to show it during selection
- love to pay close attention even to the smallest of the small details.
Dive in – What will you be doing?
- You learn how to use EY tools (EY Canvas, EY Helix) in order to respond to EY policies and procedures.
- By constantly working in a team, you will interact with the client in order to collect all the necessary data/information, setup and maintain audit files, prepare leads etc.
- You will develop working knowledge of the objectives of an audit as well as the planned audit approach.
- You will executes audit procedures, such as obtaining an understanding of routine data processes, testing controls, and performing substantive procedures.
- You will work under the close supervision of seniors/managers. Complete instructions are furnished and work is reviewed to verify its accuracy and compliance with required procedures and instructions.
Working in Audit means most certainly one thing: no routine.
We can be sure you will not get bored, not for a single moment.
You will wake up in different places as travelling to various clients is an integral part of the work of Auditors.
Of course, that means you will get out into the world, meet lots of new people with whom you will work on projects.
What’s in it for you?
Free certifications (ACCA, ACA), national&international trainings
Top notch counseling, mentorship
Most globally integrated knowledge system
EY Community: more than 15 tribes for shared hobbies
Extra vacation days when public holidays fall on a weekend
Medical coverage for you and your family
Bookster library at the office and plenty of discounts
In Romania, EY has been a leader on the professional services market since its set up in 1992 and our over 700 team members in Romania and Moldova provide seamless assurance, tax, transactions, and advisory services to clients ranging from multinationals to local companies. Our offices are based in Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Timisoara, Iasi and Chisinau.
As the business world changes, can you keep the pace?
Joining EY places you on the cutting edge of business trends. From the very start of your career, you’ll see first-hand how they shape our world.
At EY we have a privileged perspective on business. We not only operate in over 150 countries, we also have insights into many of the world’s largest organizations and governments. This allows us to make predictions on trends which shape our future and change tomorrow in the process.
Our network is the most integrated at global level and its vast resources allow us to help our clients benefit from every opportunity.
We’ve been voted in 2014 and 2016 second most attractive employer globally after Google and No 1 Professional Services Employer in the world by students, graduates and young professionals. We are more than everywhere in the world, so you can be sure that there will be an expert somewhere who is more than willing to help you out and to answer every question you have. Speaking of which, we have the most globally integrated knowledge system, which brought to us the Global Most Admired Knowledge Enterprise (MAKE) award for 17 years in a row.
E-mail: email@example.com Web: http://eyromania.ro/cariere/ Find us on: www.facebook.com/EYCareersRomania