We are looking for a motivated, dynamic and experienced colleague for our HQ in Bucharest
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience in freight forwarding
• Excellent negotiation and communication skills
• Good command of English
• Positive attitude to provide exceptional service to the customers (both internal and external) by demonstrating a personal approach and responding with a sense of urgency, practicality, accountability, integrity, and respect
• Results driven personality
• Attention to details
The responsibilities of the role:
• Maintain the permanent contact both with the clients and the carriers
• Contact the transportation companies and negotiate the prices
• Plan and organize the international transportation routes
• Write the transportation orders
• Verify the documents accuracy
• Daily check of the truck position in the traffic
• Identify the best solutions to the transport problems
• Rewarding salary packages and retention programs
• Internal and external training programs
• Personalized design for a motivating career path
• A people-centric organizational culture
For the latest 20 years, we have continuously and tenaciously strengthened our presence in Balkans as a leading forwarding services company.
We, at GOPET, put people first, whether they are our Clients, Partners or our Teams. Young, enthusiast, with hands-on experience and local know-how of markets, we always provide you with solutions that forward your business, whether you are in Retail, FMCG, Automotive, Industry, Construction, Pharmaceuticals, etc.
Come and meet us on www.gopettrans.com or directly at any of our offices in Bulgaria, Romania, Poland, Austria, Greece.
The power of our business:
We invest in our people
We encourage the freedom of speech
We work with enthusiasm
We meet and have fun together
You can also send your CV at email@example.com.