Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Are you searching for a position that offers the opportunity to quickly develop your technical knowledge and interpersonal skills, while making a significant contribution to the enhancement of the organization ?
Come and join BRD Group Societe Generale as an internal auditor, part of a team with international exposure, based in Bucharest!
This position allows you to gain deep knowledge of the banking industry, as well as to develop key competences on topics such as critical thinking, relevance focus and communication skills, giving you the prerequisites for a future managerial position.
Our expectations from you :
The applicants should be up to 3 years of experience in banking, finance/ accounting or external audit.
We will appreciate a first working experience, either as a trainee or entry level financial professional in a relevant field and basic knowledge of financial analysis, accounting, audit/ control techniques.
Also,ee expect from the candidates to have:
- Analytical mindset,
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal),
- Proactive team player attitude
- Good writing skills, English proficiency
- Commitment to professional development
- Microsoft Office, Database processing
- Willingness to travel – an average of 25% expected, within the country and/or abroad, depending on the role
Previous experience in finance area / credit analyzing is a plus.
Your role will be to participate to audit engagements with the aim to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of organization's risk management framework, controls in place and governance processes for all the activities of the second largest Financial Group in Romania:
- Review the processes in order to identify and evaluate the main risks, existing controls and effectiveness of operations
- Present the results by clear, comprehensive, objective and properly worded conclusions prepared in oral presentations, as well as written deliverables
- Formulate recommendations to address the root cause of the identified issues and follow their adequate implementation
BRD is a strong bank with over 90 years of tradition of Romania.
The universal bank model implemented by the Societe Generale Group following the 1999 privatization is focused today on three main activities:
- Retail bank which focuses on individuals and liberal professions;
- Corporate & Investment Banking, with dedicated services for local companies and subsidiaries of large international companies in Romania;
- Specialised services that offer financial leasing, operational leasing, fleet management, consumer finance, securities, insurance, pensions and others.
We are now the second bank in Romania in terms of assets, one of the major financiers of SMEs, as well as one of the major players in the corporate banking market in Romania - Leader of the syndicated loans segment at the end of 2012.
With 8000 employees in 840 units across the country, we stand by our clients, be they young, seniors, companies, employees or entrepreneurs, so that with us, you may realize future projects and plans.
To demonstrate our commitment to the communities in which we evolve, we have engaged for over 10 years, in actions which support the less privileged, socially vulnerable children and youth while also reducing the impact of our activities on the environment through responsible management of resources such as energy, water and paper.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles