Implementation/Application Consultant with French or Spanish
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- Working in a dynamic team and project organization
- Strong communication skills
- Eager to learn new technologies
- University degree (bachelor), preferably in Information Technology or an equivalent qualification
- Laboratory background (chemical engineer, etc.)
- Experience in C# .NET
- Experience in SQL
- English (fluent) and
- Spanish or French (fluent)
- Customization and administration of laboratory information systems (LIMS)
- Support Thermo Fisher Digital Science professional services projects
- Work with customers at all levels and be present onsite when required
- Business Analysis for the LIMS related interfaces
- Development of workflows based on customer requirements
- Responsible for setup/installation and configuration of “SampleManager” from Thermo Fisher There is no initial knowledge in these areas required - You will receive trainings and have access to the documentation, knowledgebase and other resources. Our team is always open to help with questions and to guide you in the right direction.
- Work together with colleagues and under guidance of a technical lead in a project team to implement our solutions and maximize the outcome for our customers
- Test and troubleshoot functionality of installed systems
- Identify and document technical issues to be escalated to product and system integration teams for resolution
- Provide feedback based on client experiences to professional services management team for product and process improvements
- Develop extensions on the application named above (C# .NET)
- Work from home in Romania
- Meal tickets
- Flexible working time models
- A wide range of internal and external training opportunities
Ulysta is an international company with expertise in the following business divisions: plant engineering, laboratory-information- and management-systems (LIMS) and food. In addition to consulting activities and the development of in-house software products, our portfolio also includes the close cooperation with business partners.
Our company was founded in May 2004 with headquarters in Ismaning near Munich. Since then we have grown continuously and now employ over 50 people worldwide. We have been able to implement and perfect our experience in numerous challenging projects.
Starting with the focus on plant engineering, we offer our customers in this industry services such as software development and consulting. These services provide the extra value for our customers through our activities. Due to many years of experience, we have in-depth knowledge and an outstanding network of experts from which our customers can also benefit.
Furthermore, we have built up our own LIMS consulting team over many years. As a partner of one of the world’s largest suppliers of laboratory solutions for scientific applications, we take care of the customization of the SampleManager LIMS on behalf of Thermo Fisher Scientific and provide comprehensive customer support. In addition, we offer a wide range of external services for the SampleManager LIMS to complete our portfolio.
The third focus is on the food industry. Designed on the basis of a wide range of practical experience in quality assurance (QA) and quality management (QM), our experts have developed an innovative software for the automation of QA information management. Our software supports our customers specifically in the everyday requirements of QA. In addition, we also offer consulting in the field of process analysis and design for companies in the food industry.
Ulysta attaches great importance to technological progress and therefore, we have made digital transformation and Industry 4.0 our central topics. As a Microsoft Gold Partner we want to support you in implementing these topics in your entire lifecycle in the best possible way, so your company benefits from the resulting innovations in the long term and your potential is being increased. Because your potential is our passion!
Ulysta Ro S.R.L.
- 28 Mart. 2023
Service Desk Agent Proactive Solutions - French Speaker
GOODYEAR OPERATIONS ROMANIA S.R.L.București
- 2 Apr. 2023
- 28 Mart. 2023
Internship – Technical Support Analyst (part-time)
WOLTERS KLUWER FINANCIAL SERVICES ROMANIA SRLCluj-Napoca