- Computer Science / Automation / Telecommunications engineering university degree with good scholar results
- Good knowledge of network management, Internet connections management, VPN setup
- Good knowledge of PC hardware and Windows operating system
- Experience with strategic collaboration systems such as CRM and Sharepoint
- Previous experience in software applications deployment and user management is beneficial to the role
- Previous experience in VoIP phone systems is beneficial to the role
- Must display a ‘can do’, flexible attitude
- An effective communicator, team-player, comfortable dealing with external clients and colleagues
- Good English knowledge
- Ability to work independent
To support the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) infrastructure management and development as required by company needs, to provide assistance to users related to ICT infrastructure usage.
- Daily management and maintenance of the IT infrastructure (servers, PCs, printers, etc.) in order to ensure maximum uptime and operability using internal regulations and best practices in the field
- Daily management and maintenance of the telecom infrastructure (routers, switches, PBX station, VoIP phones) in order to ensure maximum uptime and operability using internal regulations and best practices in the field
- User management and helpdesk regarding daily activity issues
- User training regarding best practices for proper usage and security of ICT infrastructure
- Implementation of ICT infrastructure projects as required by the company growth
- Implementation of SharePoint based intranet applications as needed by internal processes
- Periodic reporting of ICT statistics
- Coordination with internal and external customers and clarification of technical aspects and implementation methods within development projects
- Maintain friendly and courteous communication to customers and colleagues
ARQES provides services to help its clients grow in an efficient and cost effective manner.
We specialise in Customer Relationship Management, Engineering, IT Infrastructure management and Business Platform management.
We build partnerships with our clients using mapped business processes, viewed through Lean Six Sigma principles, sustained by powerful, custom designed tools, brought to performance by qualified staff which evolves continuously towards our clients needs.
As a company, we value ethics and we believe that a professional merit-based work environment is the only option for long term performance.
If you want to be part of our team, please send your CV and a letter of intent to: career@ARQES.ro
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles