- Min. 2 years experience with HR agenda (recruitment, administration)
- Experience with full cycle recruiting
- Person who is interested in HR trends and wants to grow together with us
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail, organized and structured person
- Romanian is a must, advanced knowledge of English (regular communication with colleagues in the headquarter),
- Solid knowledge of MS tools (Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Collaborates with hiring managers to understand the needs and roles to be filled, reviews job descriptions for vacancies.
- Collaborates on drafting of recruitment advertisements, posts and places ads.
- Identifies suitable candidates and assesses their qualifications by reviewing their resumes, runs candidate’s screening.
- Provides feedback to both successfull and unsuccessful candidates.
- Prepares job offers for selected candidates in cooperation with hiring managers where applicable.
- Helps with onboarding of newcomers.
- Maintains updated employee records.
- Becomes main point of contact for the external payroll supplier, later on takes over the agenda related to working contract preparation.
- Is responsible for storage of working contracts and related documentation (offline and online).
- Maintains records of completed trainings, medical reports.
- Cooperates with payroll supplier.
- Prepares regular reports related to HR (e.g. FTE, overtimes, sicknesses etc.).
- Takes care of complete life cycle management of employees (on and off-boarding, labor law administration, ensures periodic medical checks, etc.).
- Manages personnel data management.
- Supports, cooperates and communicates with employees, site visits in the regions.
- Cooperates on international HR projects.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Team of a supportive colleagues
- Participation in interesting projects
- If you are interested in this offer, please send your CV in English language to firstname.lastname@example.org.
OKIN FACILITY is a key player on the market of Integrated Facility services in the Central and Eastern Europe. With over 25 years of experience, we know how to take care of services at our clients. We are now seeking an HR Specialist for our Romanian branch. We are growing and we need to strenghten our operation in the HR field.
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates who want to experience the exciting period of growth. You can be part of it and can help us to build and expand our company in Romania. As an HR Specialist you will participate in selection of new colleagues, provide them daily support and build great employee experience thus have opportunity to build the company spirit with us. Eager to know more? Become a part of our team!