Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
ABOUT THE JOB
You will work in an international team, in a global and ever changing environment where people and values remain at the heart of our business.
For now this is a two years assignment to replace our colleague who will be on maternity leave.
• Establish, implement, and update HR processes that will contribute to the development of business and people and contribute to IKEA as the leading home furnishings company in the local market.
• Contribute to having the right competence at the right place at the right time.
• Be a partner to managers in implementing and carrying out co-worker related activities and processes (i.e. recruitment, introduction process, competence review process, surveys, salary review, retention/succession planning etc.) in order to achieve assigned Business & People goals.
• Coach, advise, update and train managers and co-workers in all HR related policies, procedures and programs.
• Lead the implementation of various global HR programs and initiatives at the local level
• Support co-workers in questions related to employment and development within IKEA
• Lead location HR initiatives to attract, retain and motivate co-workers.
• Create an environment where the IKEA culture is a living reality that embraces the diversity of co-workers and the market.
• Take responsibility for /participate in projects and other tasks within the HR field as assigned
• Ensure that country specific and labor related laws are followed
• Provide and administrate information in connection with various projects and programs
Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
Passion and energy for working with people
Several years of experience in HR in a multinational environment with various HR areas.
Excellent recruitment abilities and a customer-oriented mindset
Good business& people understanding
Exercise sound judgment with diplomacy, integrity, ethics and confidentiality
Strong organizing skills, able to deal with multiple tasks
Comfortable to work on daily operations level and to contribute to the area's HR strategy and action plans
Fluent in English and Romanian
Strong professional written and oral communication skills
Experienced in working across cultures is a plus
Learning and Development experience is a plus
Available for travel several times per year.
Please note that we have already started interviewing and would like to conclude the recruitment as soon as possible, therefore if interested, don't delay applying.