Full Stack Developer
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience working with Vue.JS, Node.JS
- Knowledge of React.JS, Next.JS, Couchbase, CSS3 is a plus
You should also have:
- A fun and enthusiast spirit
- Knowledge and interest in computer systems and the latest technologies
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly
- An analytical mind
- The ability to communicate complex procedures to other colleagues
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines
- Implement a robust set of services and APIs to empower the Web/Mobile application
- Writing, testing, integrating, debugging, and troubleshooting software applications
- Strong JS Fundamentals (Closures, IIFEs, Higher Order Functions, Currying, Prototype, Hoisting, modern ES6+ syntax and features)
- Experience with React.JS, Next.JS, Couchbase is a Plus
- Experience with SASS, Less or a CSS Preprocessor is a Plus
- Experience with Static Type Checkers such as Typescript/Flow is a Plus
- We build only interesting and challenging projects using the latest technologies on the market for different industries (financial services, insurance, telecom etc.).
- The product we are currently working is a revolutionary, state-of-art software application.
- Training period, courses and certification supported by the company to encourage continuous professional development;
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose the best work set up: from home, in the office or hybrid
- Work on the newest technologies on the market, as we keep adapting to the latest versions available
- Diverse tasks and projects for clients in 11 industries and 5 countries
- Personal development workshops for people interested in personal growth
- Movie and board games nights in the office
- Recently renovated office, including play and relaxation areas
- An environment where we encourage teamwork, sharing and learning from one another
- Involvement in volunteer work that gives back to the community
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
TARA Interactive is a software development company focused in implementing and delivering comprehensive solutions for our industry-leading clients and partners.
Our projects are unique, custom-tailored, designed by using latest technologies, which empowers our customers to represent themselves confidently in the global arena to generate more revenue.
Find out how we work here: Working at Tara – TARA Interactive (https://www.tarainteractive.com/careers/working-at-tara/)
TARA INTERACTIVE SRL
- 10 Mart. 2023
Senior .Net Developer (IRC179399)
GlobalLogic Romania S.R.L.Remote (de acasă)
- 27 Mart. 2023
Your Consulting S.R.L.8000 RON net / lunăBucurești, Cluj-Napoca, Constanta și alte 2 orașe
- 31 Mart. 2023