Full Stack Developer (PHP, React)
The IT Department of Ubisoft is looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer for designing and developing innovative web-based applications. You will be working in a fast-paced international environment on interesting projects and gain invaluable knowledge and expertise along the way.
As part of a multinational group that specializes in player-facing products, you will have the opportunity to bring value to the Ubisoft communities and have direct impact on millions of players from the first day.
- Design, code, and test technical solutions while seeking optimal performance and structuring;
- Define and implement technical solutions that answer best clients’ needs;
- Establish responsible deadlines and personal work plans and manage time effectively;
- Collaborate with Project Managers to build project plans and estimations;
- Propose ideas of improvement of the applications, procedures, and technologies used;
- Proactively seek opportunities to broaden and deepen knowledge base and proficiencies;
- Follow and enhance existing development processes;
- Be involved in core projects for the company.
The professional value you bring
- Experience with developing object-oriented PHP applications;
- Experience using TypeScript and React;
- Experience using and optimizing MySQL, Redis;
- Experience working on high traffic or large brand websites;
- Good command of English.
Nice to have
- Experience with NodeJS;
- Experience with state management in React;
- Experience with version control systems, distributed revision control, and source code management systems, preferably Git.
The personal value you bring
- Ability to complete duties on time whilst maintaining a high-quality service;
- Enthusiasm in learning and using new technologies;
- Good attention to details;
- Good communication skills;
- Sense of humor, positive approach, working well within a team.
Ubisoft’s 19.000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. This ambition is very much embedded into our work here, at Ubisoft Romania, where we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on creating worlds that shape the entertainment industry - from Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and other exciting projects, yet to be announced. We are driven by the work we do and inspired by the fun we have while doing it!
We’re an equal opportunity employer and we believe that diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
Our colleagues from the IT department engineer and deliver reliable services & products for Ubisoft’s game development teams and for our player communities, as well as developing apps for internal, world-wide use.
Find us on Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn, see how we do things, how we like to have fun and join us!