Financial Data Analyst
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
* University degree in Procurement, Finance, or Business Administration
* At least 3 years of work experience in a similar role, preferably financial analysis
* Sophisticated Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, Oracle Hyperion knowledge is an asset
* Proficient in spoken and written English
* Proven skills and proficiency using Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
* Flexible demeanor, ability to connect with all levels of the organization
* Proactive, able to identify and balance priorities!
* Support Management with analysis and reporting of European inventory activities. Analyze and understand variances against the targets, prepare explanations and presentations for the deviations to the top management
* Prepare reports & track Inventory Improvement with Material Dept
* Responsible for month-end close reporting, consolidation, and integrity of data. Participate in month-end process closing activities & understanding the costs & accruals process.
* Support the preparation of the annual budget as well as the 5-year forecast for Inventory and update of the financial exhibits
* Provide routine and ad-hoc analysis (technical and analytical support), including presentation materials, as advised by management (RDSL Calculation, Lead Time, others)
* Maintain and be involved in improvements of department analytical tools, processes, and databases
Emerson is all in on creating the world of tomorrow with our team of engineers, designers and problem solvers.
We combine advanced technologies, industry-leading expertise and an insatiable curiosity about the world around us to solve the most complex challenges of the world today/on a global scale. We have a deep legacy in providing groundbreaking, tailor-made and innovative solutions for our customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our solutions have a major impact on some of the most critical aspects of our lives, such as food quality and safety, human comfort, Industrial Internet of Things, renewable energy, and the efficient use of the world’s most valuable resources. Our “How” is complex, but our “Why” is simple and found in our unified global Purpose: We drive innovation that makes the world healthier, safer, smarter and more sustainable.
Established in 2006, and with a community of more than 3000 employees, #EmersonCluj is the largest Emerson site in Europe.
We take responsibility for our success and the success of our customers, support each other and place significant importance to constantly grow and learn as a team.
In an inclusive and very diverse environment, we encourage ambitious ideas, fresh and diverse points of view, value individual talent and expression and recognize the importance of each role within the organization.
We are passionate about STEM education, sustainability - our Cluj site is 100% powered by green & renewable energy, volunteering and supporting each other and the local community. And with over 1100 different types of jobs and 15 expertise areas (from Engineering, Finance, IT, Operations and Manufacturing) it truly represents #AWorldOfOpportunities for different career journeys.
So, if you want to embrace this challenge and learn from our team of experts, take this chance and apply to one of the options below or visit our career website for more opportunities: Emerson.com/careers
- 27 Mart. 2023
Senior Financial Analyst
- 27 Mart. 2023
- 27 Mart. 2023