CARING FOR THE WORLD, ONE PERSON AT A TIME... INSPIRES AND UNITES THE PEOPLE OF JOHNSON & JOHNSON. WE EMBRACE RESEARCH AND SCIENCE - BRINGING INNOVATIVE IDEAS, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES TO ADVANCE THE HEALTH AND WELL-BEING OF PEOPLE.
What is it all about?
FINANCE LEADERSHIP TRAINEE PROGRAM
Languages: English (advanced) Full-time work Suitable for graduates
The Finance Leadership Development Program is aimed to raise future Finance Leaders of Johnson & Johnson. This elite program has been running in the company for over 20 years and has already kicked off the career of many of our current Finance Managers and Directors! What is Finance Leadership Development Program?
The Finance Leadership Development Program (FLDP) is a full-time 2,5-year program during which you will go on two different rotations in two different countries in Europe – Middle East – Africa (EMEA region) within Johnson & Johnson business. You will not be able to choose the location of your assignments, nevertheless your first assignment will most probably be in Prague. During these two years you will be assigned two different finance positions within the company, so you can develop yourself in different areas of finance.
If you graduated between autumn 2017 and now or you will graduate until September 2019 from Finance, Accounting, Math or Economics, you are the person we are looking for! The start date of the program is between 1st March 2019 and 1st September 2019 based on your graduation date and agreement. Deadline for applications is 11th November 2018! More information about the Trainee Program:
What can you expect from the selection process?
- Onboarding – once you join FLDP you will start by completing around 6 months of onboarding followed by two 12-month rotations
- First rotation - you will be assigned a position in any area of finance within the EMEA region; probably your onboarding as well as first rotation will be in Prague – you can’t choose neither the location nor the role you are assigned
- Global FLDP Class – you will become a part of Global FLDP class which means that you will be participating in regular meetings with your peers as well as senior managers in the USA where you will be given classroom trainings, workshops, and lessons
- Second rotation – after one year, you will rotate to your second assignment to a different area of finance, as well as to another country. Again, the position and location will be assigned to you.
- After completing your second rotation and final exam you will become FLDP graduate
- After the program - you will be assigned a Senior analyst or Supervisor role in the destination of your onboarding and first rotation and from there you can kick off your career in Johnson & Johnson based on your skills and preference
And what will you get in reward?
- Your CV will be reviewed by a recruiter (October/November)
- Tests – will arrive to your email (October/November)
- Video Interview – you will record your own video with answers to our questions via an online application (November/December)
- Your video will be scored by recruiters, as well as by finance managers
- Assessment Center (AC) – you will be invited for a 2-day AC which will take place in one location for all European applicants. All your expenses will be covered by Johnson & Johnson (mid-January 2019)
- Offer – those who successfully pass the Assessment Center will be offered a place in the FLDP program – at that moment we will specify the location and position which we are offering to you for onboarding and first rotation!
How to apply:
- Life changing experience – being part of a very prestigious international trainee program
- Learn about how a big international corporate company works and accelerate your path to leadership roles compared to standard employment
- International networking – broad interaction with peers and senior management from all over the world, including travels
- Full sponsorship of recognized finance certification – ACCA or CIMA
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your structured professional CV in English through the "Apply for the position" button below. You will be redirected to our career page and guided through the application. Should you face any technical issues, please contact us on career(at)its.jnj.com.
Johnson & Johnson Company was established in 1887 and since then company Johnson & Johnson spread into more than 60 countries of the world and has more than 128 700 employees. Currently we are the biggest healthcare in the world and we are offering complex services in the area of medical devices, medicaments and consumer goods.