Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- Proven experience as an executive administrative assistant, executive assistant or in other secretarial position;
- Very good English;
- High level verbal and written communications skills;
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with company-specific programs and software;
- Strong presentation and meeting skills;
- Telephone etiquette;
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities;
- Provides timely, correct and pertinent information to appropriate department and coworkers;
- Able to handle guest issues reliability;
- Understands brand strategy and culture;
- Uses problem solving methodology for winning the guest satisfaction;
- Ability to acquire and maintain relationships with collegues, customers;
- Accuracy, attention to details, ability to meet deadlines;
- Demonstrates self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm;
- Hospitable, team player, highly self-motivated, professional demeanor.
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with guests;
- Ensures compliance with Marriott Operating Standards to maintain brand integrity;
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence;
- Design, organize, monitors different events presentations in collaboration with other departments;
- Schedule meetings, appointments and manage travel arrangements and itineraries for General Manager and Executive Committee members;
- Acts as a link between operational departments, being responsible for proper and timely communication;
- Attends regular meetings taking minutes and preparing all materials in due time;
- Maintain inventory and office supplies; anticipate office needs; evaluate new office products; place and often expedite orders when necessary following standard procedures;
- Ensure operation of office equipment, order maintenance when necessary. Troubleshoot malfunction of office equipment;
- Monitors and manages office supplies using appropriate offer requirements;
- Interacts with customers when appropriate; document complaints and develop an appropriate course of action;
- Evaluate policies to ensure they are in compliance with company’s standards / policies;
- Understands and complies with loss prevention policies and procedures; uphold a strict level of confidentiality.
Marriott International is the largest global hospitality company with 30 hotel brands represented in over 7,000 properties in 122 countries and growing.
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. Our associates deliver sophisticated and warmly authentic service in a comfortable and luxurious atmosphere that cultivates fulfilling experiences for both our associates and our guests.
Whether you are a seasoned hospitality professional or just beginning your career, Marriott has endless opportunities for you to explore.
Marriott International is consistently recognized as an employer of choice globally by FORTUNE magazine, DiversityInc and Great Places to Work Institute, among others. Visit www.marriott.com/careers to learn more about our workplace culture and career opportunities.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.