Data Protection Consultant
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
You have a work experience 2+ years of professional experience in data protection area.
- experience in drafting DPIA, LIA, procedures, transparency documentation,
- experience in working with IT privacy tools
- experience with reporting and structuring the data
- experience with or interest in data mapping and data governance topics (nice to have)
- rigor in organization, formalization, and planning
- able to be autonomous, proactive, to gather and to summarize information
- ability to work in project management mode, willingness to learn, ability to perform the allocated tasks (take over responsibility and elaborate on them)
- able to have initiative and to provide feedback
- resilient and flexible
- Languages required: Romanian & English
- answer to data subject requests using OneTrust (with support from DPO in complex cases)
- perform analyses
- gather data (including feedback)
- answers to simple/ standard requests from colleagues
- fill in DPIA, LIA, Privacy Notices templates
- perform data protection induction and trainings
- reports on the tasks status and progress
- help monitoring data protection policies and procedures implementation
- maintain and update existing records in OneTrust,
- review and fine tune presentation/ documentation,
- provide support in drafting Policies and procedures
- participate and represent DPO office in meetings and provide structured summary
- participate to clients/ suppliers contracts validation
- contributes in solving marketing requests (define disclaimers, campains rules, go or no go)
- contributes in Privacy by design process
- offers support in data breach management
- work closely with relevant departments and teams on projects related to data governance, data mapping and implementation of manual or automatized processes to ensure compliance with GDPR (including anonymization and/or deletion)
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive salary;
- Benefit by Edenred - Flexible benefits from over 500 partners. We offer an attractive budget, via Benefit Platform, the strongest benefits platform on the Romanian market, to enjoy a tailored benefits package matching your preferences and interests. You will have the opportunity to select from your favourite brands available on the platform: gift vouchers to a wide range of our merchant partners, smart experiences (escape room, lasertag, paintball, skydiving, balloon flights etc.), holiday vouchers, cultural activities, courses and certifications, gym membership, Bookster, foreign language courses, voluntary defined contributory pension, healthcare insurance – medical packages that also include coverage for your 1st degree relatives, transport allowance etc.;
- Annual performance bonus – according to our Performance Management Policy;
- Edenred cards:
- Edenred Ticket Restaurant Card - meal tickets – we offer the maximum amount value on the market; We are a promoter of European Project FOOD (Fighting Obesity through Offer and Demand), therefore we encourage each employee to take lunch break;
- Edenred Cultural Card – we promote work-life balance and value the things you love to do, therefore you will have access to different services, such as: going to the theatre, cinema, dance classes, listening to your favourite singers at concerts/music festivals, relaxing in aqua parks or enjoying outdoor activities in adventure parks etc.;
- Edenred Vacanta Card - if you love vacations in Romania, you can use your Edenred card for amazing offers all over the country;
- Edenred Card Cadou – we celebrate together on special events with gift cards (Easter, Christmas, 8th of March – for our female colleagues, 1st of June – for employees’ children under 18 years old);
- Loyalty Bonus – we are happy to have you with us for a number of years and we reward your loyalty to the company;
- Referral bonus - for recommending your friends who get hired on our open positions;
- Financial support – we offer you support for specific life events (childbirth, retirement, illness etc.);
- Extra vacation days – 2 days off/year for personal situations, 1 day off on your birthday, more days of vacation depending on your tenure with Edenred and on the total length of employment;
- Learning and development opportunities. We grow together! We offer annual training calendar, free access to our e-learning platform and also encourage internal mobility;
- Teambuildings and other exciting company events (Christmas party, Kids party, Annual Kick Off meeting, Out For Lunch) as we like to party, to have fun and to celebrate our success together;
- ESG Projects – „Ideal”: our ESG policy (IdealPeople – improve quality of life, IdealPlanet – preserve the environment, IdealProgress – create value responsibly);
- Workshops – covering various subjects, such as: wellbeing, first aid basics, financial trainings etc.;
- Enjoyable benefits : Fruits Day at work weekly; free coffee & tea, massage at work, relaxation room etc.;
- Friendly working environment, cozy and modern offices, accessible location (central area in Bucharest – near Piata Unirii and Tineretului);
- Hybrid work model;
- A culture that embraces diversity, inclusion and employee wellbeing and is built around our values: passion for customers, simplicity, respect, entrepreneurial spirit and imagination.
Location: Bucharest Office;
Specific working conditions: Full-time job.
Working at Edenred means being part of a company that is Innovative, Multicultural, Responsible, Bold.
We are always looking for new employees who will embrace the Edenred adventure with the same intensity and passion as we do. They will feel right at ease at Edenred because they like to push back the boundaries, try new things, constantly improve, win and grow. We need women and men who share our ambition, who are looking to perform, challenge us and themselves to move forward every day, and who want to vibe with us.
Edenred is a leading digital platform for services and payments and the everyday companion for people at work, connecting 52 million users and 2 million partner merchants in 45 countries via 1 million corporate clients.
With a balanced presence in 45 countries, the Group adopts an approach that favors in-depth knowledge of the local territory and issues to offer solutions tailored to its various markets.
Edenred offers specific-purpose payment solutions for food (such as meal benefits), incentives (such as gift cards, employee engagement platforms), mobility (such as fuel cards, multi-energy, maintenance, toll, parking and commuter solutions) and corporate payments (such as virtual cards).
True to the Group’s purpose, “Enrich connections. For good.”, our solutions enhance users’ well-being and purchasing power. They improve companies’ attractiveness and efficiency and vitalize the employment market and the local economy. They also foster access to healthier food, more environmentally friendly products and softer mobility.
In 2022, thanks to its global technology assets, the Group managed some €38 billion in business volume, primarily carried out via mobile applications, online platforms and cards. The total revenue came to more than €2 billion.
Edenred’s 12,000 employees are committed to making the world of work a connected ecosystem that is safer, more efficient and more responsible every day.
Edenred is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange and included in the following indices: CAC 40, CAC 40 ESG, CAC Large 60, SBF 120, Euronext 100, FTSE4Good and MSCI Europe.
Edenred has been operating in Romania for 25 years (celebrating 25 years in 2023), currently with ~200 employees. With more than EUR 1.3 billion in business volume, over EUR 45 million in revenue and ~EUR 36 million in EBIT, Romania has become Edenred’s flagship country in the CEE Region.
During this period, the company has continuously adapted to respond to the everchanging needs of consumers, technological evolution and economic and social changes, becoming the main digital platform for services and payments in Romania, with 100% digital solutions for employees, companies, merchants and administration, all connected in a symbiotic ecosystem. Edenred continues to be socially responsible, promoting socially, economically and ecologically virtuous solutions, thus placing ESG at the heart of all its activities.
As part of Edenred, BenefitSystems is the market leader of electronic employee benefits in Romania, with the widest range of extra-salary benefits, offering companies a complete flow for managing, reporting, and integrating into accountancy and payroll systems of all benefits chosen directly by their employees.
MORE ABOUT EDENRED ROMANIA
Edenred Romania serves everyday over 1.7 million employees, 33,000+ companies and 60,000+ merchants, while constantly supporting and advising the local and national authoritities (legislative and governmental) to identify and implement the best measures for solving the HR market needs and improve the wellbeing of local, regional and national stakeholders.
Driven by a strong customer-oriented culture and a constant pursue for simplicity, Edenred Romania is an innovation vector in the market - the first company to propose a benefit mobile application / platform (benefitsystems.ro), the first chatbot in the industry or the first integration of our products & services with popular growing Romanian platforms (i.e. Tazz, Freshful), fully benefitting by the presence in Romania of the Group Technology Hub – Edenred Digital Center.
With a reputation of entrepreneurial company that is permanently seeking to onboard the talents, Edenred Romania is the place where we believe that business excellence can be achieved with team approach and respect. We are respectful towards our customers, by being pro-active, accountable, and honest; to our colleagues, by expressing gratitude and recognition; to our shareholders, by using the resources they put at our disposal efficiently; and to society by promoting products and services that create value for all stakeholders.
HOW DOES THE BENEFIT PLATFORM WORK?
The employer concludes a contract and sends a list of employees with the corresponding monthly budget. The platform works like an online store where each employee has secure access to a wide range of flexible benefits, offers and discounts, within the budget provided by the employer. The employer thus outsources a service that would have taken the company's internal resources, both time- and human/financialwise.