Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Degree in computer science or a related field is preferable.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft environment (including Azure Data Factory, Azure - Data Lake, Azure Synapse Analytics).
- Strong analytical, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication ability, both written and verbal.
- Personable, professional demeanor.
We are looking for an experienced professional to join our team as Data Architect. Your responsibilities will include building and maintaining the company's database by identifying structural and installation solutions, creating database solutions, evaluating requirements, and preparing design reports.
- Develop the group data repository (collect, store and process the group data)
- Analyze structural requirements for the Data Lake
- Design conceptual and logical data models and flowcharts
- Install, configure and develop the information systems to ensure data flow
- Improve system performance by conducting tests, troubleshooting, and integrating new elements
- Coordinate with the other stakeholders to identify future needs and requirements
- Provide operational support for the other stakeholders
GRAITEC is a major software developer of high-performance CAD and engineering software for structural building construction with a continued commitment to exceeding the industry's creative design and quality requirements.
Our innovative BIM technology dramatically increases user productivity and safety thanks to automation, embedded design and control procedures. Through its capacity of exchanging smart data, GRAITEC Structural BIM Solution also facilitates collaboration between construction design, engineering and building professionals for faster, smarter and more effective communication.
GRAITEC software has achieved tremendous success worldwide and ranks as the 2nd largest software provider for Engineering and Construction applications. Currently, GRAITEC has global reach and support with operations through 13 wholly-owned subsidiaries and a growing network of more than 40 partners.
Founded in 1999 in Bucharest, GRAITEC Romania is the Research & Development division of the GRAITEC group. GRAITEC Romania is looking for a wide range of entry-level and experienced professionals with strong technical/mathematical skills, fluency in English and a dedication to excellence, able to work full-time in a challenging multicultural environment.
We offer you a rewarding working environment where personal initiative and development are encouraged, the freedom in implementing ideas that you consider beneficial for the company’s activity, together with comprehensive and ongoing learning.
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles