KeepCalling has an excellent full-time position for a Customer Relations Specialist, as part of our Tello team in Sibiu. Tello is an exciting new mobile provider in the US receiving rave reviews for its prices and customer support. Tello prides itself on quick and helpful support via phone, email, and chat, providing a level of expertise and efficiency that delights our customers.
This position is ONLY available at our Sibiu location. Please do not apply if you are not able to relocate to Sibiu.
Here’s what you’ll bring to the table:
- The completion of a university degree;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish; other foreign languages are considered a plus;
- Fast and correct typing skills;
- The ability to manage difficult customer situations, to respond promptly to their needs, solicit feedback to improve service;
- The ability to analyze the various parts of a problem properly and develop logical solutions;
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices;
- Customer service experience in the telecom industry and troubleshooting skills are considered a plus;
- Computer literacy and the ability to learn customer service software applications;
- Telephone, chat and email etiquette skills.
Your role will have a huge impact on the success story of our company.
If you’re up for the challenge, you’d be:
Why join us?
- Handling outbound and inbound calls;
- Providing telephone, chat and email support to customers;
- Assisting customers with processing their online orders and troubleshooting problems;
- Identifying and escalating priority issues;
- Verifying customer account information;
- Routing calls to the appropriate resource;
- Following up customer calls where necessary;
- Completing test calls for connection issues.
Because you are looking for an environment able to help you grow professionally by offering you the chance to work on challenging projects alongside some of the most talented people you’ve ever met. Our offer: Attractive compensation package:
Health and Wellbeing:
- Fixed salary compensation;
- Meal Tickets;
Personal and professional development:
- Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Medical Benefits at Polisano for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Wellness Program;
- KeepCalling Library;
- KC Academy - internal training program;
- National and International Conferences;
- Between 21-27 Vacation Days;
- Balanced Schedule, without overnight shifts.
The answer is simple: an amazing group of people who turned an inspiring story about phonecards, friends & $100 into a worldwide multi-million dollar company. We are friendly, ambitious, dedicated, and above all passionate about what we do.
KeepCalling is now...
One of the leading telecom providers on the market and among the fastest growing businesses in the USA, as it has ranked in the Inc. 5000 list every year since 2011.
KeepCalling is a global telecommunications company founded in 2002 in the state of Georgia, USA with offices in the US, Romania, and Bolivia. At the moment, KeepCalling provides telecom services to hundreds of thousands of individual customers and businesses.
KeepCalling’s products are primarily targeted to ethnic and immigrant communities around the world. KeepCalling strives to offer the most accessible and easy to use services on the market, while the main focus of the company remains customer satisfaction.
Find out more about KeepCalling on www.KeepCalling.net or follow KeepCalling's Facebook page at facebook.com/KeepCallingTeam.
Join our team and be part of this amazing story!