Catering Personnel for Oslo Christmas Market
We are looking for energetic, positive and service minded catering personnel to join our team in the heart of Oslo.
This is a temporary position for our Christmas season.
Contract will start November 6th 2021 and end January 4th 2022
Applicants will arrive in Oslo 1- 2 days before contract begins and depart on January 5th
A contract will be signed by the employer Lunds Tivoli AS and the employee
Staff members will be required to work an average of 48 hours per week over the 8 week period.
All potential employees must present a vaccination certificate against Covid-19 or proof they have recovered from Covid-19 within the last 6 months.
We look very much forward to hearing from you!
- Prepare food and operate our outlets during the Christmas Market
- Restock and clean before and after opening hours
- English speaking, service minded personnel with a very positive attitude
- Ability to work as part of a team
- We sell a varied selection of food and beverages from 8 locations
- Interviews will conducted by video link on Zoom, WhatsApp or Skype
Company will provide the following:
- Company covers cost of accommodation in upmarket aparthotel close to the event. Each apartment houses 4 people (2 bedrooms with 2 single beds in each bedroom) (https://www.forenom.com)
- Company pays for round trip flight to Oslo from Bucharest including 1 x check in luggage.
- The salary quoted (NOK 12.500/ approx €1250) is per month and is for 40 hours per week. This is a busy period so candidates must be prepared to work up to 48 hours per week.
- All hours worked over 40 hours per week will be paid out at the end of the contract.
- In addition to the monthly salary the employee receives Nkr 150.- per day in food allowance for all days worked (circa €15.00 per day)
- All candidates will receive an electronic employee card which enables them to log and out of work as well as to view their working schedule.
- Candidates will be required to apply for a tax card. Please visit www.skattetaten.no for more information. We will assist with booking appointments for an ID check at the tax office in advance of your arrival. The tax rate for a short term contract is normally 17-20% but this depends on your personal financial situation. Note, you will receive an additional 10.2% of your net earnings back at the end of the contract.
- Company provides a full uniform but you need to take comfortable and warm shoes to work in!
Lunds Tivoli is a division of Lund Gruppen which is one of Scandinavia´s largest companies in the entertainment industry. In 2015 our company took over the running of the Christmas market in Oslo and it is here we currently have availability for short term contracts of 2 months. The company pays for flights and accommodation close to the event. In the 6 weeks before and after Christmas we welcome 2.4 million guests to the market! We look forward to hearing from you!