Call Center Operations Manager
- The Operations Manager should have a minimum of 5 years of diverse experience in scalable operations and BPO/sales environment ideally with experience in managing internal and external stakeholders to drive results.
- Strong collaboration skills, ability to adapt to a fast-paced, international work environment with a passion for making an impact and share best practices;
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills; able to articulate the story and drivers behind positive or negative performance trends tied to tangible actions;
- Strong critical and analytical thinking with an entrepreneurial and proactive mindset;
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time, even under high- pressure situations;
- Directly manage the service delivery team (trainer, team leaders...)
- Drive efficiency and quality in the service
- Collect, analyze and report contact-center KPIs (costs, service level, customer service metrics, team happiness etc.)
- Evaluate performance with key metrics (accuracy, waiting time, average waiting time, etc.) and identify and implement improvement initiatives
- Review service workforce planning ensuring it captures key local priorities
- Ensure a proper training and quality processes in the service
- Drive cost efficiency with effective budget planning & manage the relationship with the client.
- Develop objectives for the service day-to-day activities.
- Continually develop improvements and embed successful change projects.
- Actively collaborate with your colleagues and learn from each other in a supportive environment that allows you to grow, develop and make
- Fluency and excellent communication skills in English (proficiency in Italian would be a distinct advantage)
● Serving as liaison between the Client and Comdata teams. Proactively update and flag to Client emerging issues and offer actions to mitigate but also proactively share best practices to drive the program forward;
● Optimize program operations with a focus on process management, key strategic initiatives per quarter and; ensure basics are always in place and operations manager proactively brings ideas and tangible actions to improve the business and performance;
● Walk the walk – Ensure agreed deliverables are met on time and in right quality;
● Regular coaching and development of the team lead group is indispensable to provide consistent messaging, coaching, performance management and prioritization of tasks of all teams;
● Verify that the quality assurance team ensures processes are in accordance with Client’s expectations as well as contractually agreed number of quality audits are met;
● Able to clearly outline current performance drivers for their program(s) and actions to improve;
● Liaise with Client’s Program Manager to ensure the delivery meet Client’s requirements;
● Managing the scheduling and chairing of all account review meetings and work with Client’s POCs to review daily, weekly, and monthly operations and performance;
Comdata Romania, a member of the COMDATA Group, has 6 offices in Romania in Bucharest, Craiova, Constanta, Galati, Braila and Buzau.
Globally, Comdata has centers in Europe (Italy, Spain, France, the Czech Republic, Albania, Turkey and Romania) as well as in South and Central America.
With over 1500 employees in Romania, Comdata is one of the prestigious companies on the Romanian call center market.