Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- 2+ years material planning, S&OP or other relevant supply chain
- Desirable specific training and Material Planning and Logistics
- English fluent speaking and writing
- Clear success in Material/Supply planning function, ideally in a complex, high volume, high variability environment.
- Use of ERP and forecasting systems (SAP essential)
- Demonstrated ability to work in a cross-functional, team oriented environment
- Experience and comfort using all MS Office applications.
- Responsible for the planning, scheduling and release and rescheduling of purchase orders to the relevant vendors to ensure material availability meeting OTTR (On time to deliver) targets
- Assist in the preparation, creation of documentation for Operations planning meetings
- Maintain level of Inventory to meet business targets and perform root cause analysis of shortages.
- Review and recommend changes to planning parameters like safety stock, lead times and replenishment methods.
- Contribute to Product Master Data integrity and cleansing activities on a regular basis.
- Support requirements planning with key suppliers, including sharing requirements and problem solving.
- Develop inventory projections based on current demand and supply plans.
- Notify and escalate to the Team Leader of any schedule and planning issues and risk of supply
- Continually strives to eliminate any unsafe behaviours and drive improvements for a safer environment
- Works closely with the warehouses and carriers to assure the logistics around materials planning runs properly.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and can manage large data sheets in Excel
Welcome to a world of opportunity. Welcome to Manpower!
Are you looking for new and exciting career challenges? Manpower helps you take the right street on the road to success!
Find the answer to your hiring challenges - see who's looking for your skills! Register now at www.manpower.ro!
ManpowerGroup Romania is one of the leaders in innovative workforce solutions, creating and delivering services that help clients meet their business and workforce objectives while enhancing their competitiveness.
ManpowerGroup is present in Romania since 2003, with branches in Bucharest, Timisoara, Brasov, Cluj-Napoca, Iași, Craiova, Ploiești, and Pitești.
For more information, you can access www.manpower.ro or visit our visit us on Facebook at ManpowerGroup Romania.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles