Bilingual Game Tester
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
Languages Required: Arabic, Bulgarian, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (Australian), English (UK), English (US), Finnish, French (EU), German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (EU), Portuguese (Brazilian), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, and Vietnamese.
As an LQA Game Tester, you will be working in a project team consisting of many colleagues from around the world.
- Identifying and correcting spelling, grammar, punctuation and other language errors.
- Ensuring console manufacturer guidelines are adhered to.
- Logging details of errors/issues found and providing suggestions for improvements.
- Ensuring the accuracy of translation within context and consistency of terminology and imagery.
- Hunting for missing / wrong content and ensuring the proper date/calendar/character display / format.
- Writing reports on errors/bugs found and Ad hoc translation.
- Overseeing the quality of your work, collaboration and contributing to the overall success of projects.
Our Localisation QA team perform language checks on a range of yet-to-be-released games for a variety of platforms including PC, Xbox One, PS5, Wii, PS Vita, DS, Switch, VR and various mobile and tablet devices. As an LQA Game Tester, you would be working on top gaming titles for some of the world's leading publishers.
- Fluency in the language you are applying for, and English.
- Strong cultural understanding of the language you are applying for.
- Computer literacy – particularly with Excel.
- Robust Internet research skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Previous experience with using different software, applications, and websites.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely and collaborate within project teams.
- Be able to provide evidence of Right to Work
Studio Working criteria:
Candidates must live within 60 minutes of studio.
Candidates must be able to attend the studio
What we offer:
- You will be working for the pre-eminent global provider of specialist services to the games industry and provided with full training and the opportunity to work on some of the biggest game clients, titles, projects, and tech in the world.
- Attractive remuneration, holidays, regular team competitions with great prizes; and inclusion into an extensive social calendar. Our environments thrive with collaborative team-work with people from all around the world, different nationalities, and languages.
- A supportive community inclusive of LGBTQ+, and any age, ethnicity, religion, or disability. We care about the wellbeing of our employees and have a dedicated employee wellbeing programme. We empower our people and offer regular progression opportunities to ensure our employees flourish.
- Learn as you work and be part of something real that changes the face of gaming - forever.
- Working with a global multi-lingual workforce with superb training and promotion and progression opportunities.
PTW is a boutique-with-scale games services company with over 40 studios in 12 countries worldwide. Our range of services includes art and audio production, game development, quality assurance, player support, community management, localization, localization QA, voice production, and data collection.
PTW Bucharest opened its doors in 2016 and has grown from providing Player Support to a range of mobile and AAA games publishers to also offering QA and Localization QA services.
We’re part of a global team of passionate, hard-working, ambitious gamers, whose goal is always to make every gamer’s experience as perfect as possible. For over 25 years, PTW has been providing industry-leading services to every part of the globe. From our humble beginnings as a single office in Japan in 1994, we’ve become a global force with offices across North America, Europe, India, and Asia. The PTW family of brands includes SIDE, 1518 Studios, Entalize, and OR Esports. For more information, visit www.ptw.com and https://1518studios.com/
Welcome to PTW!
- 28 Mart. 2023
- 27 Mart. 2023
Vertiv Group CorpCluj-Napoca
- 10 Mart. 2023
Junior Manual QA Engineer
WalletHubRemote (de acasă)