Accounts Payable Senior with German- Remote
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
Inviting applications for the role of Accounts Payable Senior with German- Remote
Qualifications we seek in you!
• Very good knowledge of Language Spanish, min. C1.
• Business School Degree or qualification or minimum relevant work experience
• High school degree / University in progress/ graduate
• Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment.
• Microsoft Office proficiency, especially Excel.
• Ability to be hardworking and to think “outside the box”.
• Excellent proven interpersonal and teamwork skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Checking the supplier/employee data and details in the ERP system
• Accuracy and duplicate audit of data entry and invoices.
• Root cause analysis of errors and dissemination to the team.
• Proactive controls for avoidance of future errors.
• Month close reporting and periodic dashboard reporting/ year-end reporting/ ad hoc reporting.
• Vendor statement reconciliations.
• Manual accounts clearing.
• Sending remittance advises to suppliers.
• Chasing vendors for balance confirmation and/or for clarifications needed.
• Provide information on status of Invoices and/ or Payments, relevant contact information (fax, telephone).
• Resolution of supplier’s queries, major discrepancies, vendor clarification with respect to rejected payments.
• Contact Suppliers (email/phone/fax) resolution related.
• Work on aged invoices/ pending issues.
• s, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days, partner discounts).
What can we offer?
• Attractive salary;
• Stable job offers - employment contract
• Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
• Genpact supports professional trainings and great career development opportunities
• Free access to our award-winning learning platform
• Benefits such as Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts
We are Genpact.
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm delivering the outcomes that transform our clients' businesses and shape their future. We're guided by our real-world experience redesigning and running thousands of processes for hundreds of global companies. Our clients – including many in the Global Fortune 500 – partner with us for our unique ability to combine deep industry and functional expertise, leading talent, and proven methodologies to drive collaborative innovation that turns insights into action and delivers outcomes at scale. We create lasting competitive advantages for our clients and their customers, running digitally enabled operations and applying our Data-Tech-AI services to design, build, and transform their businesses. And we do it all with purpose. From New York to New Delhi and more than 30 countries in between, our 115,000+ team is passionate in its relentless pursuit of a world that works better for people. Get to know us at Genpact.com and on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook.
Genpact in Romania
With more than 4,000 employees in our Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, and Iasi offices, we take pride in being the largest employer and talent developer in the business services industry. Our service portfolio includes eight domains: Finance and Accounting, Order Management, Procurement and Supply Chain, Sales Operations, IT Services, Customer Services, SOX Compliance, and Trust and Safety.
On May 11, 2023, Genpact was awarded as the “New Entrant of the Year” at the PIN Awards Gala in Iasi, an award that celebrates its rapid growth and new presence in the region. On May 24, Genpact was announced as the winner of the Top Digital Transformation Services Provider award at the Romanian Business Services Forum & Awards 2023!
On June 15, our team received multiple awards at the ABSL Gala in Romania. We are honored to have won the prestigious Business Leader in Customer Experience award for our Mystery Case Study, a solution that allows our clients to stand out in a competitive marketplace and forge enduring connections with their customers. Additionally, we secured 2nd place for Business Leader in Business Excellence and 3rd place for Business Leader in Talent Development.
Genpact Romania was recognized as the third most desired employer in BPO and shared services by Catalyst Solutions in 2022 and was also awarded by HR Club as the winner of the Human Resources Strategy category during the Gala of Awards for Excellence in Human Resources in Romania in March 2022.
A constantly growing company
Genpact is on the lookout for high-potential talent to join our growing teams in Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca and Iasi, or through our work from anywhere model. We offer our workforce a flexible work-life balance and enable them to work from the office, at home, or just about anywhere. Our diverse teams include foreign-language speakers in a variety of roles, such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Customer Support, IT Support, Procurement, Order Management, Ad Moderation and Content Moderation.
We’re committed to the relentless pursuit of a world that works better for people. Our entrepreneurial, inclusive culture gives our people the freedom and autonomy to experiment fearlessly, seize opportunities, and push boundaries to turn visions into realities by combining deep domain expertise with diverse perspectives. We’re looking for thinkers and do-ers. People with a natural curiosity, a hunger to keep learning and keep growing.
We offer our workforce flexible work-life balance and a work-from-anywhere model. We empower our employees to upskill themselves for their current roles and their future career aspirations with Genome, our industry-leading internal learning platform. We also leverage our talent transformation initiative, TalentMatch, to match individual skills and job aspirations with existing and future job opportunities within the company.
Work from the office, home, or just about anywhere
We’ve reimagined and redesigned our business model into a hybrid one that allows our employees to work from anywhere within the geographies we operate in while we make use of our offices as spaces for social interaction and collaboration.
In Bucharest, our office is located in the Hermes Business Park, a mere 300 m from the Pipera subway station. The entire building has been designed to keep our people engaged and efficient, with cozy lounges and social areas spread throughout, including 6 state-of-the-art relaxation rooms, 400 parking places, bicycle parking with showers and a kindergarten.
In Cluj, the Genpact office is located in the Riviera Business Center One, and has 4 floors, 4 cafeterias, and 2 relaxation rooms.
Interested? Find out more at genpact.com/careers