It is a MUST
- Bachelor Degree in Technical Field (Energetic, Mechanics, Technology);
- English– intermediate;
- Good communication skills
- Ability to assimilate detailed technical information;
- Flexibility and ability to respond to unplanned events.
- Can DO attitude
- Resistance on stress / Constructive approach
- Able to learn by his own and from others
- Fully adhere to Spirax Sarco core values
It is a PLUS
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar position; (1)
- Advanced PC Operating knowledge (MS Office, AutoCAD or a similar software application);
- Sales skills; -Driving license;
(1) areas examples: power station, HVAC, Hydraulics, Heat exchangers, installation engineering/ compressed airfield.
• Draws-up quotes and proposals/quotes solutions to dedicated customers-distributors;
• Draws-up quotes and proposals on behalf of sales engineers;
• Resolves internal and external technical support requests or issues related to product selection, application, specification, installation;
• Ensures proper CRM working and in line with company procedures;
• Sizes solutions and applications;
• Interacts extensively with customers and partners via phone and email or directly when requested;
• Focus on achieving customer delight, by providing exemplary service
• Ensure all customer care issues are recorded on the appropriate system (CRM)
• Listens, understands and conveys customer requirements;
• Provides technical support to sales engineer;
• Generates proactive activities to win business;
• Pro-Actively communicates with the sales engineer to win business
• Prepares technical specifications for inquiry as requested;
• Ownership of technical issues;
• Acts as an inside sale for appointed accounts;
• AutoCAD draw;
• Identifies and communicates customer's needs and sales opportunities to help future growth;
• Provides status of ongoing projects and future projects;
• Travels as needed with outside Sales Team and Service Engineer (2-3 days/quarter).
• Take responsibility for your own personnel development plan taking into consideration commercial, technical and leadership requirements of the business.
• Engage in Spirax Sarco SalesForce development program (online training)
• Be familiar with the Staff Guide, Management / Leadership Philosophy and all company policies
Benefits: Competitive salary, Pleasant working environment, Special training
Spirax Sarco is often the name that comes to mind first when engineers around the world think ‘steam’. That’s because our reputation is built on a century of experience and a global presence with more than 1,100 dedicated industry engineers in over 100 countries.
We are committed to helping our customers improve their plant performance, comply with legislation, meet environmental goals and stay ahead of their competitors.
From designing, installing and commissioning new facilities, optimizing and upgrading existing steam systems, to maintaining plant performance through scheduled maintenance, we’ve got the expertise, resources, products and services to help you achieve profitable growth.
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles