My client is looking for caring and friendly candidates to join their growing team.
- Driving license and happy to drive in the UK ( Car and lessons provided)
- Previous care / healthcare / nursing experience would be preferred, but not essential as full training given
- Happy to care and look after the elderly, happy with personal hygiene duties such as washing and cleaning and toileting duties
- Hardworking and reliable
- Happy to work shifts 7am-2pm and 4pm-10pm ( this is not every day but need to be flexible)
- Looking to move and settle in UK long term
- Caring and understanding to the needs of the ill and elderly.
The role is looking after elderly in their own home, making sure they are safe and as comfortable as possible. Duties will include:
- Visiting the elderly in their own homes
- Building relationships with regular clients so they get used to you and you understand what their needs are
- Following company instructions to carry out all duties correctly and safely.
- All day to day tasks of carrying for elderly, to include getting dressed and undressed, taking to the toilet, showering and bathing.
- Giving medicine ( when trained)
- Taking to shops and appointments
- General cleaning tasks in the house, washing up , hoovering
- Listening and being a friend
- Ensuring dignity of elderly at all times
- Basic paperwork duties
- Working in a team
Package on offer:
- The hourly rate is £9.00ph£9.80ph, this includes travel time rate (at a lower rate).
- You will be supplied a car for work duties and all fuel is paid by company.
- Accommodation provided, with own bedroom (not sharing). All bills included in accommodation rate.
- 40 hour contract with over time available.
- Working 50 hours a week the annual salary is around £22k - £24k per annum.
- Assistance with move to UK, bank account and National Insurance number.
- Full training is given.
No fees for training or recruitment process. For immediate interview please apply for role.
Excellent training and career opportunities.