Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Are you ready to make $60,000 USD while working for a fortune 500 company all from the comfort of your home? If you are eager to join a network of the most talented remote workers in the world, then this role is for you. Work for Crossover and you’ll earn the most competitive wages on the market, collaborate with the most skilled teams in your field, and work for the most elite companies in the world. If you think it sounds too good to be true then take a closer look…
What to Expect as a Mobile Applications Architect at Crossover
Crossover is looking for Mobile Architects that are ready to work closely with other developers, software engineers and production groups to design, develop, test, implement and maintain our evolving front-end applications, systems and tools. They participate in development and preparation of, but not limited to, procedural, program and user documentation. This position also includes supporting live products during games and events, planning innovation implementation, development while designing/developing software applications that provide best-in-class user experience and providing support for all front-end, online mobile product initiatives.
Finally, as the Mobile Applications Architect, you will set the example and serve as a technical reference to evaluate others technical level and work quality while understanding and explaining the latest technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Qualifications for this Opportunity
If you want to work with the best, you have to be the best. A successful Mobile applications Architect at Crossover will demonstrate the following qualifications:
- 8+ years demonstrated experience designing and building large-scale, high-traffic & enterprise level iOS & Android mobile applications apps. (tablet and phones)
- Work fluently with Objective-C, xCode, Android SDK, Java, JSON, XML, SOAP, REST.
- Good understanding of OO programming and design patterns.
- Experience working with APIs and Web Services.
- Proven ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Can take ownership of, and set direction for feature development.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once while meeting aggressive production deadlines.
- Experience developing complex apps, prior Automatic Reference Counting (ARC) a plus.
- Exposure to latest relative technologies with researcher mindset.
- Work in a fast-paced environment; very team oriented.
- Hands on Windows Mobile framework is a plus
At Crossover, you’ll earn extremely competitive wages while enjoying the flexibility of working from virtually anywhere on the face of the earth:
Salary: 30 USD/hr
Position type: Full time (40 hours per week)
The Type of Mobile applications Architect We’re Looking For
Crossover values a culture of excellence. We need engineers who are not only technically proficient, but also demonstrate the following qualities:
- Willingness to embrace the concept of iterative development as the means for building seamless products
- Readiness to give all the effort necessary to do an excellent job - even if it means putting in extra time to research the problem you’re facing
- Perfectionism: knowing how a job should be done and not stop until it’s done correctly
Ready to join? Start the process now by applying through our application link. If you meet the qualifications, we will proceed with a series of tests and interviews. Crossover is eager to see what you have to offer our cutting edge global workforce.
Crossover is redefining the way people work. Brick and mortar offices are history. The future of our global workforce will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent. Crossover has developed a unique method of finding, curating, and managing remote contractors. Our platform connects customers to the worlds best talent for both technical and non-technical employment. But we don’t just find the best, we also provide the tools, training, and relationship building support to ensure success for long term growth.