Marketing Database Specialist
Reporting to the Marketing Operations Manager, you will be responsible for data entry, data quality, data enhancement, and list/report creation for the marketing and sales database.
- Oversee day-to-day maintenance of marketing database, including leads, accounts and contacts.
- Execute on database cleansing processes, on a consistent basis, to maintain data integrity.
- Help support contact acquisition processes with 3rd party data providers, such as InsideView, ZoomInfo, etc.
- Help manage account and contact enrichment via 3rd party providers.
- Partner with members of the marketing team to help create database segmentation that supports global campaigns.
- Maintain accurate segmentation within prospect, client, and partner accounts.
- Help manage processes to keep data in compliance with global regulations including, but not limited to GDPR, CAN-SPAM, and CPRA.
- Establish and maintain data quality through daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting.
- Work cross-functionally to operationalize data-related processes in CRM and marketing automation systems.
- Support marketing and sales in developing strategic database segmentation which help improve campaign performance and efficiencies.
- Provide data entry support and list uploads as needed.
- Create and maintain documentation on all aspects of lead and data management.
- 1-2 years of experience in marketing automation platforms and database architecture.
- 1-2 years of experience in data quality, maintaining a corporate marketing/sales database.
- Excellent English language skills, both written and verbal
- College University degree or equivalent
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize and manage time.
- Ability to develop and maintain detailed project plans and ensure completion of associated tasks.
- Outstanding organizational skills are a must, as is the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
Benefits and Perks:
Beyond a stellar work environment, friendly people, and inspiring work, we have some great benefits and perks:
- Medical and vision benefit coverage
- Soccer field
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Professional development opportunities
- Career & Personal Development via Linkedin Learning
- Attractive salary package
- Flexible work hours
- Meal tickets
SugarCRM is a customer experience (CX) leader enabling businesses to create profitable customer relationships by delivering highly relevant, personalized experiences throughout the customer journey. We empower companies to strengthen existing customer relationships, create new ones through actionable insights and intelligent automation and better understand the customer at every stage of the journey. This enables businesses to accelerate demand generation, grow revenue, deliver superior customer care and increase loyalty. Our easy-to-use, intuitive platform makes customer experience easy and accessible for everyone, allowing marketing, sales and services professionals to focus on high-impact, value-adding activities that create customers for life.
SugarCRM will continue to offer a flexible workplace supporting employees interested in either working in one of our physical offices, working from home, or working from a combination of the two. Please work with your recruiter to understand any location constraints of a particular role and to communicate your location preferences.