Financial Analyst with French
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- Experience in a similar role (1-3 years)
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and curiosity;
- High level of accuracy, efficiency and excellent analytical skills;
- Communication and relational skills;
- High flexibility and ability to work with limited supervision;
- Mastering Excel tool, good knowledge of other Microsoft Office tools;
- Knowledge of French language (B1-B2)
- Ensure the reliability and traceability of data management;
- Ensure the administrative and contractual business management;
- Ensure the interface with the central administrative services of the company and operational staff;
- Create the opening business file and ensure its follow-up;
- Receive, record and tracks orders;
- Prepare sales invoices while ensuring compliance with the order and terms of sale;
- Collect, verify and fill in the information necessary for the management system on time;
- Classify contractual and legal business documents;
- Ensure the follow-up of subcontracting and business purchases;
- Enter purchase and subcontracting orders as well as associated receipts: depending on the organization, these tasks will be performed either by the purchasing department or by the assistant management;
- Ensure that the load plan and the daily sales prices are correctly entered in the management tool;
- As part of monthly closings, monitors income statements;
- Place orders and receipts on purchases.
- Collaborative working environment – we stand shoulder to shoulder with our clients and ours peers through good times and challenges
- We empower all passionate technology loving professionals by allowing them to expand their skills and take part in inspiring projects
- Medical and dental insurance
- Work from home options
- Performance bonuses, holiday bonuses, extra days off, free Bookster subscription
- Skills development programs (languages&technical&soft)
Make your mark and join Expleo. Show your skills across transformational projects within our team!
At Expleo, we’re extremely proud to include the boldest minds within our teams. Their immense technical expertise brings the boldness and reliability our clients need to stay successful.
Expleo is a trusted partner for end-to-end, integrated engineering, production support, MRO and quality services . With 15,000 employees and a worldwide presence in 30 countries, our global footprint includes excellence centers around the world. We offer sector-specific expertise and best practice across consultancy and business agility, product design, production and in-service support, as well as continuous quality to the industry’s major OEMs and suppliers to provide expertise across the entire lifecycle.
Our teams are best known for helping clients in the automotive and aeronautics sectors to reimagine road and air travel. Expleo in Romania is a key support for the group to help automotive clients in developing the next big breakthroughs in ADAS, autonomous vehicles and connected cars. In aeronautics, we provide support for major OEMs and their suppliers across the entire aircraft, from R&D to aftermarket support. Our people have access to sophisticated IT infrastructure and the latest digital technologies, that allows them to work alongside project teams based in Romania or anywhere else in the world.