Customer Service Representative, Germany
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- Min. 2 year college degree or 3 years’ experience in a position requiring direct contact with customers
- Excellent mandatory German language (written & spoken) and also English language
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to partner with internal team members to understand customer problems and think of solutions to resolve
- Knowledge of order processing and data base maintenance
- Proven ability to handle difficult customer situations
- Confident in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of textile manufacturing processes
- Experience using SAP
- Proficient in spreadsheet analysis
- Receive and process customer orders promptly, accurately along with checking all details associated with the order and the system
- Follow up with customers and communicate customers’ needs to Sales, Logistics, Production, Quality and Accounting
- Monitor open orders and advise customer/sales of any problems or changes in order status. Work with internal departments to resolve and offer solutions to the issue
- Work with all departments to establish and proper set up new accounts in the system
- SupportWork with sales to monitor target accounts and review order details.
- Assist sales in obtaining new accounts and maintaining existing accounts. This includes being proactive and calling customers daily.
- Help in all stages of a customer complaint with the customer and internal department to resolve the issue. This includes the integrity of the ERP system as it relates to complaints and returns. Aid sales in keeping the customer informed at all times.
- Deliver world class customer service to our external and internal customers
- Receive and act with a high sense of urgency upon customer inquiries to service requests, product questions, complaints and resolving directly or through Sales.
- Coordinate shipments and tracking with Logistics when requested.
Coats is the world’s leading industrial thread company. Headquartered in the UK, we have a workforce in some 50 countries, across six continents around the world.
Coats is the world’s leading industrial thread company. Coats’ pioneering history and innovative culture ensure the Company leads the way around the world. We provide complementary and value-adding products, services and software solutions to the Apparel & Footwear (A&F) industries. We apply innovative techniques to develop high technology Performance Materials (PM) threads, yarns and fabrics in areas such as Transportation, Telecoms and Energy, and Personal Protection.
Our company purpose, 'Connecting talent, textiles and technology to make a better and more sustainable world', ensures that we support our customers, their industries, our shareholders, our people and the communities in which we operate.
We are achieving this by focusing on three key areas:
Talent – our people are our greatest asset and we continue to invest in their development to enhance their specialised skills and acquire new ones through our ever-growing digital learning platform and peer-to-peer sessions led by internal experts
Textiles – we develop innovative textile solutions to enhance people’s lives, touching everything from sewing thread to fibre optic cables
Technology – we embrace new, emerging and disruptive technologies to penetrate markets with new and improved textile applications and material solutions that are more sustainable and functional
Visit our website: www.coats.com
SC COATS ROMANIA SRL
- 20 Sept. 2022500 - 2500 EUR / lunăTimisoara
- 24 Sept. 2022