• Fluency in English,
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
• Professional telephone manner,
• Basic experience in MS Office, MS based applications,
• Basic technical support experience an advantage but not necessary,
• Flexible, well-motivated team player, ability to work under pressure,
• Available to work in shifts.
POSITION PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF WORK:
• Undertaking initial diagnostics of the incident, using the tools available and resolving as many as possible on initial contact,
• Accurately recording and classifying all incoming incidents with the appropriate priority, category and incident summary details or error messages,
• Proactive flagging incidents where no knowledge solution was found,
• Meeting or exceeding the level of Service when responding to all incoming incidents,
• Accurate and timely hand off to other resolving teams.
• Attractive salary package,
• Meal tickets,
• Salary increase after 4 months,
• Private Health insurance (you can choose between a list of providers),
• Foreign language courses, trainings, certifications and tuition fees reimbursed by Capgemini,
• 7card discount,
• Other bonuses as per company policy,
• Significant development opportunities within the company.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.