E momentul să sărbătorim și să îți mulțumim că ești alături de noi! Hai să revedem împreună aventurile prin care am trecut și să descoperi surprizele pe care ți le-am pregătit
Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Experience on Client/Server software.
• Experience on Remedy AR System would be an advantage.
• Experience on Oracle database systems and SQL/PLSQL.
• Experience on Java technologies.
• Experience on UNIX would be an advantage.
• Experience on Web services would be an advantage.
• Proficient in Corporate, Industry and Professional Standards for example safety standards, departmental programming standards, organisational network performance standards, help desk procedures, corporate quality and change management processes, IT Infrastructure Library.
• Familiar with structured reviews - Methods and techniques for structured reviews, including reviews of technical diagrams, test plans, business cases and any other key deliverables. Examples: peer review, formal technical review, Fagan inspection.
The ideal candidate will have a broad understanding of engineering systems and technologies within a Telco environment (Trouble Ticketing systems, Work Order flow systems, Operational problem management systems). An understanding of the latest IT development architectures including Java and web based application technologies is also essential.
He/she must fully understand the IT Development methodology and ensure that the development teams adhere to this methodology, initiating corrective action where appropriate.
• Development of complex applications using Remedy AR System 6.3 software:
o Remedy Admin tool
o Remedy Web service
o Remedy Mid-tier
• Development of B2B interface and data migration between Remedy based trouble ticketing systems
• Unit Testing
• Ensure that Remedy development projects are carried out in accordance with the organisation’s agreed standards, methods and procedures.
• Contribute to the establishment and maintenance of the departmental systems development standards, methods and procedures.
• Ensure the Remedy team is effectively providing the required 4th Line support to OP’s.
• Monitor, review and improve the quality of all development activity.
Project People is one of the leading recruiters of contract, permanent and temporary staff, and providers of consulting services in:
CRM and Retail
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles