E momentul să sărbătorim și să îți mulțumim că ești alături de noi! Hai să revedem împreună aventurile prin care am trecut și să descoperi surprizele pe care ți le-am pregătit
Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• University or college degree
• Good command of English
• Good analytical skills
• Experience in IT Business Analyst or Developer roles
• Involved in IT projects as system analyst/engineer or Developer
• Strong knowledge of Visual Basic language and Microsoft .Net technologies
• Strong SQL skills
• Experience with Web architectures (3-tier, etc.)
• Strong MS Office skills
• High motivation, flexibility and productivity
• Good communication skills
• Experience with Java language and J2EE technologies
• Familiarity with OCR systems and techniques
• High-level knowledge of Economics
• Understand the business processes of Operations Team and translate the requirements into technical solutions
• Develop and update applications (together with the dedicated team) as for the functional specifications based on the business requirements
• Support the effective daily operation of the business by processing requests registered in Digitization Case Tracker and Helpdesk system
• Develop functional specifications for new system developments or change requests
• Design, create and schedule regular reports measuring productivity and efficiency of business teams
• Train new users on how to use workflow applications, prepare training materials
• User administration for workflow applications
• Participate and contribute to Green Belt and Lean projects
Career impact with Genpact!
Genpact is the leading provider of Business Services & Technology Solutions worldwide.
Owned jointly by General Electric, General Atlantic and Oak Hill Capital Partners, Genpact has operations centers across India as well as in China, Hungary, Romania, the United States and Mexico.
The Portfolio of services offered from these Global centers include: Finance & accounting, Customer Service, Supply Chain & Procurement, Sales & Marketing Analytics, Financial Services Collections/Ops, Information Technology Services, Enterprise Application Services.
We are currently expending our team in Bucharest and therefore we are providing outstanding career opportunities in multiple business areas.
What makes us different is the ability to serve our worldwide clients in their own language: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Hungarian, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, Polish....you name it.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles