Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
Excellent analytical and design skills
Ability to drive projects from concept to conclusion; work independently, manage multiple tasks, and set priorities with direction or feedback from management and teammates
Ability to seize opportunities to lead and manage projects and initiatives
Exude a positive can-do attitude, and have a proven track record of delivering results
Interact with and influence others effectively through teamwork and diplomacy
Experience in solving complex problems including the ability to identify and describe the "right" problem from a set of data of varying types
Job Description Position Overview
Are you excited about innovative technology, 3d Graphics, and helping customers design a better world?
Help Autodesk make amazing software tools, that solve customers' current and future business challenges, and ultimately helping the AEC industry create a better world.
Autodesk Revit, as the world-leading Building Information Modeling (BIM) software, helps architects, engineers, and other building industry professionals to design everything from the world's tallest skyscrapers, largest airports, and even new landmarks.
We are seeking a Senior QA Analyst to help us accelerate the modernization of Revit by building next generation graphics capabilities and performance into our platform. The ideal candidate will have a passion for helping clients in the Architecture, Engineering, and Construction industries deliver cutting edge projects.
This role will involve unit and workflow testing of new features, maintenance of shipped functionality, documentation of testing and testing practices, resolving customer issues, managing defects, and management of automated tests. Responsibilities:
• Work closely with product managers, engineering, and designers from requirements to release to ensure quality in the result
• Develop a good understanding of our customers, our software and how what we create is used
• Monitor and track defects associated with areas of responsibility. Report software problems and verify code fixes
• Use modern testing methods including automation to ensure the quality of the software
• Create, manage, and execute manual and automated test plans
• Analyze and document current and desired software behaviors
• Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent analytical and design skills
• Ability to drive projects from concept to conclusion; work independently, manage multiple tasks, and set priorities with direction or feedback from management and teammates
• Ability to seize opportunities to lead and manage projects and initiatives
• Exude a positive can-do attitude, and have a proven track record of delivering results
• Interact with and influence others effectively through teamwork and diplomacy
• Experience in solving complex problems including the ability to identify and describe the "right" problem from a set of data of varying types
Required Knowledge and Skills:
• Degree in Computer Science,
About Autodesk: With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It's disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital scientists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles