You will have to demonstrate:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or a relevant field
- 3 years of experience as a Database Administrator
- Outstanding Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server (admin level)
- Experience with agile development processes
- Hands-on experience with database standards and end user applications
- Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity and SQL
- Previous experience with DBA case tools (frontend/backend) and third party tools
- A desire to make things more efficient
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Track record of success in a high-growth environment
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Outstanding skills at interacting with people, both within thе organization (from support specialists to senior management) and with customers/partners. Team player.
- Fluent in English.
It’s nice to have:
- Knowledge on Azure database features (SQL Azure, Cosmos DB, …)
- Familiarity with programming languages API
- Familiarity with database design, documentation and coding
We are looking for a competеnt, motivatеd аnd аmbitious Dаtаbаsе Administrаtor to join our team. If you еnjoy working with nеw аnd intеrеsting tеchnologiеs, optimizing systеms аnd mаking certаin thаt the dаily tаsks of systems аre working properly, this job is for you! You will be directly responsiblе for thе maintеnаnce, configuration and required new developments and it is critical to be self-driven and result oriented!
- Perform database performance improvements
- Definition of accurate index/statistics and optimization of existing.
- Implement Purge, archiving data mechanisms
- Implement partitioning on needed tables
- Read Execution plans, analyse SQL profiler traces and propose DB optimizations
- Monitor database activity
- Identify main database performance issues that affects the business and propose a plan to improve.
- Build Disaster Recovery Plan and high availability plan for critical applications
- Ensure Maintenance plans, backups (Full, differential, transaction logs), database configuration. Use high-speed transaction recovery techniques and backup data.
- Ensure security and integrity of databases with data encryption, rights management, etc …
- Anticipate SQL Server and OS updates/patches by establish a planning.
- Implement dashboard reports, monitoring scripts
- Work close to development teams
- Manage multiple SQL Server instances for different business units.
- Document methodology, guidelines, procedures,
- Ensure that tickets are resolved efficiently and in a timely manner. Learn the ins and outs of the company’s proprietary software.
- Create custom pages and forms as requested. Turn features on and off. Upload property contents (Resident Database, Docs, Pics)
Edenred is the world leader in transactional solutions for companies, employees and merchants. Solutions are delivered via mobile, online platform, card or paper voucher in 46 countries.
Edenred Digital Center is Edenred’s new digital hub in Romania, for strategic IT projects. The Group will base here its best teams developing the global platforms and solutions that make Edenred the leading companion for the working world.
Edenred Digital Center team will work with colleagues in business and IT to provide leading IT knowledge and skills driving the Group’s business worldwide.
Our employees vibe with a passion for customer service, respect, imagination, simplicity and the entrepreneurial spirit that are Edenred’s values. For everyone who wants to experience that vibe, who needs it in their professional life, we want to be the best company to come and work and develop each person who takes part in the Edenred adventure.
People make the difference. Join and vibe with us!