Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
As a Mobile Game Programmer in our studio you have the opportunity to work in an international team of talented and enthusiastic professionals developing major Ubisoft Brands on mobile platforms. Bring your energy and experience and make your mark in the creation of new and ambitious mobile games, in the studio and even across Ubisoft Mobile group.
- Implement new game features and services in close partnership with the content team of the project and with respect for the player’s comfort and game’s performance
- Improve existing game features based on design requests
- Develop the client side components for highly scalable multiplayer games
- Write technical design documents, for milestones and internal use.
- Experience in software development
- Knowledge of an object-oriented programming language, preferably C++ or C#
- Experience in delivering a project for Android / iOS
- Knowledge of standard software engineering and quality assurance practices
- Availability to work with new APIs and concepts
- Able to work on projects that might involve a lot of changes
- Able and interested to work in highly iterative processes and R&D.
- Proactive in identifying development needs in our industry
- Used to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical parties
Nice to have:
- Experience with scripting languages like Python etc.
- Online experience
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1400 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!