Local Operations QA & Project Training Coordinator
You come with:
- At least a C1 level of Romanian and English (both written and spoken);
- Skills for using the Windows operating system and related applications (MS Office package, internet use);
- At least 6 months of experience in coordinating quality/training teams or leading operations teams, while having QA duties/experience;
- Methodological knowledge specific to pedagogy (presentation and rhetoric).
- You will coordinate the assigned team and be responsible for completing all activities within the assigned projects;
- You will update daily progress in related reports and monitor carrying out activities following the agreed plan/strategy;
- You will monitor and evaluate training sessions’ effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them;
- You will work with account managers to address quality and learning issues, instruction problems, or new educational needs;
- You will prepare operational quality & training analyses for the projects coordinated and as required by the direct manager;
- You will actively participate in training needs, analysis studies to determine training and quality needs within the organization;
- You will work closely with PM/HR for talent planning & acquisition to ensure accurate staffing & forecasting of resources.
We come with:
- Attractive salary, meal tickets and private medical subscription;
- Bookster and 7 Card;
- Possibility to work 100% remotely;
- A professional work environment in a fast-growing company with young and dynamic people;
- Career development opportunities;
- Leadership development programs open to all high performers who are motivated to learn and grow.
Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance and other key industries.
Conectys is fueled by people. Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys. We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 10 awards received in the past 3 years alone.