Java Chapter Lead Security & Aggregation Area
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
Experience: minimum 3 years of experience; experience with coaching and motivating team members
Tech stack/ knowledge:
- Mandatory: Java EE 8+, SpringBoot, Cassandra, Oracle, other DB technologies
- Nice to have: Azure DevOps, Kafka, ELK stack, Docker, Kubernetes, CheckmarxExperience in application and system security, network components and infrastructure and financial application development
Education: Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in an IT related field - mandatory
Even if you’ll start your day from the comfort of your home or drink your morning coffee in our office’s garden, your day will be quite similar when comes to tasks. Here are your daily responsibilities:
- You help your team develop through coaching, mentoring and constant feedback;
- Spring + Springboot and Java EE 8+, DB technologies (preferably Cassandra, SQL Server, Oracle)
- Code review, knowledge sharing, testing
- Prepare and participate in releases of software components using the automated CI/CD pipelines
- You are in charge of the „how”, - how to build an efficient, high quality solution based on the requested functionality;
- You are responsible for HR related activities: 1 to 1 meetings with your team members, performance management, target setting
- You work with the recruitment team to attract, onboard and retain top talent (people management activities: 40%, engineering activities 60%)
- Annual Performance Bonus up to two salaries
- Extra vacation days depending on the total length of working experience
- Flextime – our own way of working
- Monthly budget on Benefit platform
- Defining a clear career path on short/ mid/ long term and identify the competencies you need to build/ develop to reach the next level: vertically – towards a managerial position or horizontally – towards an expert or architect level, locally or globally
- Internal mobility is encouraged
- Possibility to access International Short-Term Assignments or Long-Term Assignments
- Upskilling/ reskilling programs
- Annual training & certifications budget
- Pluralsight & e-learning platforms
- Management talk sessions (6/ year) – hands-on workshops led by specialized consultants on different areas (e.g. leading difficult conversations, sense of belonging, work engagement etc.)
- First time manager trainings
- Coaching and Mentoring programs
We started out in 2015 as ING’s software development hub – a distinct entity from ING Bank Romania – then steadily expanded our range to include more services and competencies.
Formerly known as ING Tech, as of 2022 we provide borderless services with bank-wide capabilities under the name of ING Hubs Romania and operate from two locations: Bucharest and Cluj.
With the help of 1400 engineers, risk and operations professionals, we offer 150 services in tech, non-financial risk & compliance, audit and retail operations to 24 ING units worldwide.
Our tech capabilities remain the core of our business, with more than 1100 colleagues active in Data Management, TouchPoint Channels & Integration and Core Banking.
We enjoy a flexible way of working and a highly collaborative environment, where fair and constructive feedback is encouraged. Work ethics, honesty and knowledge sharing are key to our teams and we’re always looking for like-minded people.
Here’s a sneak peak of what our colleagues say about working within ING Hubs Romania:
At ING, software and soft skills are equally important | 78% of our IT colleagues agree
In the Security & Aggregation area we blend two types of products. On one hand, the Security part covers projects that provide Authentication, Signature (digital transaction) or Electronic Identification and Verification. On the other hand, Aggregation involves the European PSD2 initiative and enables customers to view all their internal and external bank accounts and manage transactions.