Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
We are looking for a Talent Sourcing expert who is also going to be in charge of coordinating the Talent Sourcing Team and responsible for setting up and delivering the Sourcing Strategy, collaborating with business and talent acquisition colleagues who are as passionate about the talent agenda as you are. You will be continuously looking for new trends and developments in the Talent Sourcing & Talent Acquisition field
What do we need from you:
- Bachelor or Masters’ Degree
- At least 5 years working experience in Talent Acquisition & sourcing / Head Hunting/ HR in large companies and/or agencies
- At least 1 year of experience managing a team of min. 2 people
- Very good Italian skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be a team player
- Solid client management skills
- Solid sourcing and interview skills
- Good understanding of the local external marketplace and trends
- Experience working with and building sourcing strategies with hiring managers
The evolution of technology is creating a world of cutting edge, new and exciting opportunities for creative, talented innovators like you. Our sourcing hub team is the initial core of our recruiting and HR organization.
Join Accenture Bucharest as IT Recruitment Sourcer & team leader for the Italian market and get the chance to work and contribute to the heart of the Italian tech industry by helping to tell Accenture story and engaging with top tech talent in the market.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage and supervise the Sourcing Hub Team ensuring target SLAs and deadlines are met
- Support our hiring managers by building high-performance teams and partnering wherever needed.
- Create robust pipelines while making each candidate feel like they're the only one you're talking to.
- Develop relationships across multiple teams
- Work with the Talent Sourcing Lead to understand short- and long-term Talent Sourcing objectives and hiring forecasts; creating and implementing short- and long-term tactical sourcing plans
- Roadmap strategic Sourcing Channels to deliver the best results across quality and quantity of hires; developing hiring and candidate sourcing approaches in conjunction with the Recruiters and Accenture Hiring Managers
- Act as a Talent Sourcing subject matter expert and champion within Accenture Operations
- Attract, approach and engage candidates to build suitable talent pipelines for both short and long terms and at the same time, you will build strong internal or external relationships with all key stakeholders
- Add value and share best practices with the Recruiter teams and Accenture business.
What will you get from us:
- Work alongside smart people like you within a culture of high performance with a strong sense of togetherness, a relaxed atmosphere and a sense that whatever the problem might be, that anything is possible;
- Continuous learning and exposure to a disruptive business and new challenges;
- Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension account, life insurance private account, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, online, interactive library subscription;
- Opportunity to practice your Italian skills with native speakers;
- Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
- Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom;
- You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilitie and because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise;
- You will be part of a leading-edge technology company and a Global and multicultural team
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 440,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
To find more about Accenture and how you can use and improve your skills visit our careers website http://accenture.ro/cariere and like our Facebook pages https://www.facebook.com/accentureinromania and https://www.facebook.com/Accenture.Industrial.Software.Solutions.Romania.
Our headquarter office is located in Bucharest, at Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices:
Bucharest - WestGate Park, Preciziei Blvd., No. 24, Bl. H1
Bucharest - WestGate Park, Preciziei Blvd., No. 24, Bl. H1
Cluj-Napoca - Sigma Business Center, Republicii St., No. 109 Targu Mures - Multinvest Business Center, Aurel Filimon St., No. 19A
Bucharest - WestGate Park, Preciziei Blvd., No. 24, Bl. H1 Timisoara - City Business Centre, Brediceanu St., No. 10 Iasi - United Business Center 3 - C1, Palas St., No. 7B-7C
Brasov- Coresi Business Park, Turnului St., no 5, Bl N1
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles