Full Stack .NET Software Engineer
- 3+ years of experience in development of software solutions using .NET technologies
- Proficient in C# with strong knowledge and hands-on experience of with .NET Core, ASP .NET MVC, ASP .NET Web API, .NET Framework, Razor
- Strong experience in development of REST web services
- Strong experience in using code versioning tools (e.g. GIT, TFS).
- Experience writing automated unit and regression tests
- Knowledge and experience in creating micro services
- Experience working with SQL Server, MongoDB
- Knowledge of DevOps, experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in working with cloud solutions (architecture, deployment and monitoring software solutions using cloud services)
- Experience in designing and implementing reusable components using KnockOut JS, Angular 4, Bootstrap
- Experience working with Gulp, Bower, TypeScript
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Advanced English speaking and writing abilities;
- Ability to work both independently and in (collocated) team environment
Nice to have:
- Experience in working with Agile methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban);
- SCRUM Master certification
- Familiarity with testing tools like Selenium
- Design, develop, deploy and maintain software solutions in accordance with business requirements and best practices
- Review, modify, improve and/or migrate existing solutions and technical artifacts
- Collaborate with engineering and development teams to evaluate and identify optimal solutions
- Interact with clients, provide support and make recommendations based on client requirements and needs
- Ensure performance, scalability and optimization of complex web applications
- Create reusable web components, migrate/refactor existing ones to the latest UI technologies and practices
At Computas Development Center you get
- Opportunity to work in complex projects and domains for Global Customers
- Be part of a company that sees the value of motivated employees, with a strong focus on competence and employee development
- Focus on raising competence, self-development, certifications, internal and external courses
- Exciting projects and investments in cloud technology
- An inclusive environment with a short communication path and low hierarchical structures
- Personalized benefits package, including meal/present vouchers, life and health insurance, and medical services subscription
Computas is a Norwegian provider of IT solutions and consulting services in technological innovation, present in Oslo, Copenhagen, and Bucharest. We have Europe’s largest Google Cloud Platform (GCP) professional community with more than 60 people across development, architecture, machine learning and project management.
Our expertise lies especially in public administration, justice, supervision, health, logistics, power and energy. With our more than 35 years of experience with system and application development, we are one of the leading experts in the Nordic market on cloud-based solutions, AI and machine learning.
Creative Enthusiasm, Integrity, Usability, and Cooperation are our core values that accompany us in our desire to create technological innovation that brings human progress. Computas is passionate about delivering digital solutions with high usability, quality and value, and we have carried out large and business-critical projects in all business sectors.
In Romania local market, Computas Development Center has gained the status of the only one Atlassian Platinum Partner. We are also Google Premium Partner for GCP solutions, Machine Learning and software applications development.