Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Minimum 6 months applicable experience on the job and in market research,
• Studies (Marketing, Statistics/ Cybernetics, Sociology, Informatics) ,
• Medium knowledge of SPSS, Dimensions,
• Advanced computer operating knowledge (Office package),
• Knowledge of English - medium level,
• Ability to set priorities,
• Analysis and synthesis capability,
• The ability to organize time,
• Ability to prioritize tasks.
•Distinction of attention
•Assume and respect the tasks and deadlines proposed
•Ability to offer the first feed-back
• Prepares the necessary tools for data processing, once the specifications of the questionnaire/database/format of data delivery are final,
• Implements the electronic questionnaire according to customer specifications and to Ipsos,
• Realizes the database processing activity (in the applications used in Ipsos - SPSS, Dimensions, Excel etc.) resulting from the market researches as well as from the related activities, preceding and subsequent to the processing of the data, according to Ipsos in Romania,
• Instigates and carries out all the necessary actions to achieve the individual and team goals agreed with the direct manager,
• Effectively utilizes all Ipsos Romania internal data processing or management tools (Intranet, iTime etc.) in accordance with company requirements,
• Is responsible for achieving its project objectives (quality, time, customer specific requirements), in order to ensure the competitiveness of Ipsos on the market •Perform other responsibilities delegated by the supervisor directly according to professional.
Ipsos is the 3rd largest company in market and public opinion research which delivers information and analysis that makes our complex world easier and faster to navigate and inspires our clients to make smarter decisions.
The company has a strong presence in 89 countries, 16,600 employees and more than 5000 clients worldwide. Security, Simplicity, Speed and Substance applies to everything we do. By nurturing a culture of collaboration and curiosity, we attract the highest calibre of people who have the ability and desire to influence and shape the future.
As a part of Ipsos Group, Ipsos Interactive Services (IIS) is exploring and implementing innovative and interactive data collection techniques for the online & mobile environment.
Ipsos Interactive Services (IIS) is a global network with local offices in 28 countries around the globe and over 1,700 passionate online and mobile research professionals (from whom 1000+ only in Romania). The company has expertise in the Ipsos’ 4 specialisms and on Ipsos products and is committed to deliver industry leading research on a wide range of international projects.
With respondents in 100 countries (approximately 5.000.000 respondents (“panellists”) located in Europe, the Americas and the Asia-Pacific region and over 40.000 panellists in Romania), Ipsos network spans online panels, real time sampling and mobile respondents.
Ipsos Interactive Services (IIS) is constantly preoccupied with improving its quality and security system management standards, is certified for the ISO 9001, ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO 20252 standards and is member of ESOMAR, AIMRI, CASRO, ARF and EFAMRO.
Find out more info about Ipsos via www.ipsos.com.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles