Working student - support for onboarding process in HR
What distinguishes you:
- On going Bachelor or Masters degree
- Good English skills
- Attention to details
- Organized person
Your contribution to something big:
- Distribution of training certificates to participants
- Training room arrangements
- Collect signed attendance sheet/roster after the training and send it to Regional HRS
- Accompany the trainers during the trainings
- Preparation of training equipment (printing materials, prepare handouts, check if paper survey is needed)
- Support the new associates during the Onboarding process
- Flexible working schedule
- Possibility of professional evolution within the company
- Gaining experience and practical skills in specific areas
- The benefit of being able to harmonize work and studies, successfully
- Transport package - granted monthly for employees who have domicile more than 35 km away (according to Google Maps) compared to the location of Bosch Automotive SRL.
- Relocation package - one-time payment allocated for relocation expenses, equivalent to the gross salary for two months (applying taxes related), being considered in the calculation of the initial salary from employment. This one is required within 6 months of employment, physical proof of relocation
- Electronic card for holiday vouchers
- Electronic card for gift vouchers
- Spring bonus
- Electronic card for meal vouchers
- 25 days off per year - the balance between personal life and the professional one is essential for us, therefore we offer you 25 vacation days / year.
- Christmas gift vouchers for children
- Recommendation bonus
- First childbirth - a premium is granted by the company for the birth of a child.
- Flexible schedule - 6 or 8 hours (time slot you must be in company: 09: 00-14: 00).
- Performance bonus - we want to motivate you with a bonus for your individual performance.
- Loyalty bonus - awarded as a one-time payment of 5 years, respectively 10 years of experience in the company.
- Summer bonus
- Transport bonus
- Bosch projects that take you out of your comfort zone - we work on projects from start to finish and we take full responsibility for the development of our products.
- Opportunity to attend conferences - networking and exchanging ideas are an essential part of our professional life, so we invite you to attend local technical conferences and workshops.
- Internal development programs - experts and leaders need to continuously develops. That's why we have programs within the company development for project managers, shift managers and experts.
- Trainings and certifications - your professional development and is a priority for us, so we invite you to participate at national and international technical trainings and soft skills.
- Language courses - a new language is the key to a new world and we encourage you to attend these language courses in the company.
- Medical services - health is the priority for us, so we offer medical services in the factory premises, insurance medical consultation and consultations at the Medical Center.
- The Living in Blaj program - being active helps with on-site performance therefore we offer discounts for sports activities: zumba, aerobics, pillates, gyms, tennis, basketball, volleyball.
- Diversity and multicultural mentality - are represented over 10 different nationalities and several languages are spoken by our colleagues. Diversity Day is a special day dedicated to sharing diversity our cultural experiences.
- Seniority Bonus - awarded for uninterrupted seniority from company as a permanent percentage (2% for 3-6 years old; 3% for 6-9 years old; 5%> for 9 years).
At Bosch, we contribute to shaping the future by using high-quality technologies in manufacturing, in a way that sparks enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
Bosch is producing in Blaj for more than fourteen years, first in the industrial technology sector, then in the automotive field too.
In Blaj, we are a competitive plant, focused on quality of the products from all areas: linear motion technology, industrial hydraulic or the wide range of car sensors and transmission control components we are manufacturing here. The unit has developed at an accelerated pace over the years, both in terms of buildings and product portfolio. The Bosch plant in Blaj is one of three Bosch plants in Europe where emission sensors are produced, an essential component of the company's revolutionary innovation in diesel technology, and one of the few Bosch locations on the continent where electronic modules for the automatic transmission are manufactured. In addition, we have a 20 000 sm Bosch logistic center right on our production site.