Working Student Quality Department, CljP
- Undergraduate Student / Master program student in Mechatronics, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering/ Automation and Computer Science/ Material Engineering/ Physics/ Chemistry or Environmental Protection;
- Good knowledge of English is mandatory;
- Excellent computer operating skills (Microsoft Office - Excel);
- Basic knowledge of quality methods, such as 8D, 5 Why, Ishikawa, 6-Sigma;
- You are organized, focused and able to meet strict deadlines;
- You have an excellent communication skills;
- You have a quality oriented mindset;
- You are customer-focus and teamwork person;
- You have a problem solving attitude;
- You have a detail-oriented mindset;
- You bring positive attitude;
Let us find you a suitable group!
The groups are divided into areas related to: Quality Management & Methods, Customers Coordination, Laboratory, Internal system & process audits, Lessons Learned methodologies, Coordination and support of Q-Basic principles, Purchasing Quality Assurance.
General tasks that will vary depending on the chosen group:
- You will have the opportunity to learn different quality methodologies such as problem solving or lessons learned.
- You will offer support regarding actions implementations processes.
- You will provide support for fill in of 8D reports to quality engineers.
- You will bo in charge of various administrative tasks, data input and up-dating tasks, in predefined tools.
- You will offer support for weekly and monthly reporting by creating reports and preparing presentations.
- You will perform visual inspections, diagnostic readouts and basic electrical measurements on ECUs, using specialized software and hardware tools.
- You will follow-up OPL actions and update.
- You will be responsible of tracking and updating documents in the quality system (Docupedia platform).
- You will have to send invitations to meetings and e-mails to managers.
- You will understand products specification and key products characteristics.
- You will understand and implement customer requirements.
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it’s opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers.
The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behavior.
We grow together in a place where our associates can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the associates and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!