Working student for HR Local Services Cluj - Jucu
- Ensuring personal availability on site to support employees regarding HR administration
- Editing (official) documents from the employee, whilst taking local legal and company regulations into consideration (i.e. printing and sending documents / certificates, handing in hard copy locally where necessary and getting signatures if needed)
- Scanning signed contract / documents and uploading to tickets for digitally file archiving (or locally as needed)
- Checking the plausibility of requests and processes and outlining or clarifying discrepancies with the client (customer), if necessary, consultation of HR experts to solve the problem
- Processing required system entries in our order management tool and SAP-HR
- Support Front Office in answering telephonic and written requests related to HR local administration considering the statutory laws and operational policy
- Forwarding complex questions to the HR service Backoffice team (2nd Level)
- Active sharing of knowledge and feedback from 2nd Level with whole Front Office team
- Continuous process optimization in cooperation with the HR service experts
- Reads, understands and applies the procedures from the area of responsibility and other interdepartmental procedures applicable within the company
- Fulfils any other tasks related to area of responsibility, as requested by direct superior
- Extensive understanding of HR topics
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken Romanian and English, additional language is beneficial
- Operating skills PC: MS OFFICE
- Organizational abilities, rigor, fairness, punctuality and accuracy in preparing the documents
- Continuous orientation towards solutions
- Team player
- Curiosity for the continuous improvement of the recruitment and selection knowledge specific to the field of activity
- Very good relationship with various stakeholders
- Ability to give and receive feedback
- On going Bachelors/Master's degree, e.g. in business/economics, psychology, or any human resources-related specialization
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 3 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Inspiring working conditions.
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it’s opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers.
The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behavior.
We grow together in a place where our associates can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the associates and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!