Working Student - Financial Controlling, Engineering Center
Who you are:
- You are an Economy/Business undergraduate student, with interest to work and develop in a multicultural environment;
- You have a good eye for details and want to know how facts turn into figures;
- Advantage: Accounting knowledge, involvement in extracurricular activities.
You would be a perfect match to our team if:
- You have advanced computer operating skills (Microsoft Office);
- You are dedicated, flexible and have strong communication and social skills, the team member we are searching for.
The languages you should know:
- Good English knowledge is mandatory;
- German knowledge is an advantage.
Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch! Our team is happy to welcome you. Here is what you will be doing if you choose to join the team:
- You will have the opportunity to learn to work in a multicultural environment, in various systems and tools;
- You will offer support to our Financial Controlling colleagues for the planning and reporting exercises;
- You will offer support in the month end closing activities;
- You will be responsible with the creation of different reports for analysis and calculation of specific KPI’s;
- You will have an independent handling of routine and ad-hoc tasks.
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 25 Days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings;
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Lunch discounts
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.