Working Student - Facility Management, Engineering Center (Cluj)
Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch! Our team is happy to welcome you. Here is what you will be doing if you choose to join the team:
- You will offer support with the interior spaces maintenance: interior finishes, furniture, Inspiring Working Conditions setup;
- You will offer support with new ideas for improving the functionality in different office areas;
- You will have a close collaboration with users and suppliers for maintenance and improvements topics;
- You will be responsible for documentation for space changes as well as up to date As Build project;
- You will assist the Project Leader for planning budgeting and contracting needed items and services according to our Inspiring Working concept;
- You will offer support in changes for space planning (AutoCAD) and 3D renderings;
- You will offer support in construction phase for Inspiring Working Conditions concept;
- You will assist the monitoring for interior finishes works.
Who you are:
- You are a Civil Engineering/ Architecture student with a high interest in interior design for office spaces and improving the existing facilities in this new era of hybrid working.
You would be a perfect match to our team if:
- You have very good communication and collaboration skills;
- You are result and quality oriented, efficient and pro-active worker;
- You are a good organizer with analytical thinking;
- You are acquainted with Microsoft Office tools;
- You have worked in AutoCAD;
- You don't have to google the concept of Inspiring Working Conditions.
The languages you should know:
- Advanced English knowledge is mandatory;
- German knowledge is an advantage.
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 25 Days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings;
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Lunch discounts
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.