- Minimum of 18 months of Call Center Experience, preferably in a supervisor role
- Understanding key Call Center metrics and workforce planning approaches
- Analytical, Attention to detail, Extremely organized
- Problem Solver, resistant to pressure, fair and consistent
- Ability to make decisions based on business needs
- Ability to communicate with colleagues at all levels
- Flexibility and ability to work independently or as a part of a team
- MS Applications - Outlook, Word, Excel (minimum intermediate level)
- Workforce Management Experience
- Additional language
- Genesys, Oracle Service Cloud, and Kronos Experience
- Develop and manage agent schedules for all Sparkware Support Teams in conjunction with Antigua & Gibraltar manpower in line with business needs and keeping agents’ work/life balance in mind. Use of Kronos system in capacity of the administrator.
- Track and analyze all standard workforce management metrics
- Proactively alert Support Management to resource issues & offer business viable solutions.
- Review and handle all vacation/shift requests of MSRs
- Create and maintain profiles and user accounts for main contact channel clients and support back-office systems (Oracle, Genesys). Use Genesys in capacity of Administrator and manage all phone line agendas (schedules, recordings, skills, call flows)
- Use Genesys and Oracle Service cloud reporting suite to analyze contact volumes and SLA achievements;
- Keep up to date daily, monthly, and annual forecast files for all live contacts channels to predict forthcoming trends.
- Provide periodical and on-demand reports to Management along with recommendations for adjustment and actions
- Maintain and update the monthly Absence and Lateness report for the Support Department and meet monthly with HR to cross-reference records and highlight areas of concern.
- Liaise with Senior Training Coordinator and schedule all support training as and when required, ensuring minimum impact on operational performance and SLA.
- Provide Supervisor cover as operationally required, which may occasionally include weekends & shifts.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Efficient schedule preparation to enable reaching operational targets
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work to tight deadlines and on multiple projects
- Accurate and timely updating of all Support related tasks and reports
- Successful collaboration with all departments and locations
SparkWare Technologies an 888 company is a software development center operating in Romania since 2013 as part of a multinational listed group, developing products and solutions in the online entertainment domain.
SparkWare Technologies provides an end to end offering including an online platforms infrastructure, backend, back office tools, payment processing, CRM, risk management and multiple SW clients using various technologies such as HTML5 .Net/ C#, C++, etc.
We are dynamic, creative and quality oriented company providing our employees with a challenging and rewarding experience with plenty of opportunities for both internal and external training and a culture that encourages experiencing with different technologies and a possibility of working on different aspects within our solutions range.