Work Package Support Controlling
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accounting or Economic field;
- Relevant experience in an Accounting department, of which at least 2 years is either in General Ledger accounting or in external audit;
- Experience in project / cost accounting
- Familiar with International Accounting Standards (IAS) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS);
- Experience in SAP ERP system is a plus;
- PC literate (MS-office tools).
- Exercises business partnership by supporting decision making through adding value to the business by proactive delivery of information and knowledge;
- Acts as business partner towards Local Controlling and op;
- Ensure that all invoices are done accurately and on time;
- Issue final invoices towards customers based on project calculations/available documentation;
- Perform cost recharges and expats as per requests received;
- Support factoring demands;
- Prepare monthly project reporting (Actuals vs. Budget/Forecast, Sales delivery report, etc.);
- Prepare monthly site reporting (Actuals vs. Budget/Forecast, R&D, BIDS, Headcount, MIS reports, etc.);
- Hours reconciliation between time tracking tool and ERP.
- Professional development in a multinational company;
- Dynamic and well organized working environment;
- Motivating salary;
- Meal tickets;
- Other benefits: Holiday vouchers, Easter and Christmas bonuses.
Welcome to a world of opportunity. Welcome to Manpower!
Are you looking for new and exiciting career challenges? Manpower helps you take the right street on the road to success!
Find the answer to your hiring challenges - see who's looking for your skills! Register now at www.manpower.ro!
ManpowerGroup Romania is one of the leaders in innovative workforce solutions, creating and delivering services that help clients meet their business and workforce objectives while enhacing their competitiveness.
ManpowerGroup is present in Romania since 2003, with branches in Bucharest, Timisoara, Brasov, Cluj-Napoca, Iași, Craiova, Ploiești and Pitești.
For more information, you can access www.manpower.ro or visit our visit us on Facebook at ManpowerGroup Romania.