- Experience in a similar role (operational, process-oriented) - minimum 3 years
- Experience in Logistics / Warehousing - minimum 2 years
- Specific trainings (Lean, Six Sigma, etc.) - advantage
- Excellent communication and influence skills
- Very good knowledge of English
- Orientation towards continuous development and results
- Design of operational processes
- Analysis, optimization and improvement of operational processes within the company
- Support in defining / reviewing process logistics parameters, monitoring and reporting them. Defining improvement actions and coordinating their implementation within the warehouses.
- Interface between the IT department and Operations for the development of new functionalities
- Analysis, optimization and control of time spent at work (standard times) and use of work tools
- Evaluation of opportunities and efficiency of new processes.
- Analysis and reporting of functional processes
- Development of managers' skills on the Continuous Improvement side
With more than 27 000 collaborators worldwide, FM LOGISTIC ensures the optimization of the global supply chain: warehousing (computerized inventory management, order processing etc), co-packing, food co-manufacturing and industrial manufacturing, transportation / distribution.
From production to consumption, responsiveness, flexibility, quality and safety make FM LOGISTIC a real creator of value added.