Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- University Degree in Engineering (Computer Science, Electronics, etc.);
- Minimum of 1 year of system administration experience in an enterprise enviroment;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Exchange 2003 and of Windows 2003 Operating System;
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange 2003 Clustering, Microsoft PKI is a plus;
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft Active Directory.
- Experience with backup software is a plus;
- Hands on hardware experience;
- Knowledge of network topologies;
- Strong customer service skills and a desire to provide the best service possible;
- Able to manage time efficiently with minimal supervision.
Job purpose: administration of Exchange servers and directory technologies on systems distribuited on a wide area. Responsibilities: - To maintain the email environment by performing functions such as proactive problem management and identification of potential issues;
- To perform backup and recovery, capacity management, performance management, preventative maintenance, email flow validation, diagnosing complex issues;
- To work with various technology disciplines in troubleshooting activities;
- To collaborate with other systems areas (Network Operations, Data Center Operations, Helpdesk, and Applications Development) and system administration teams for analyzing and recommending technical solutions and maintaining the messaging infrastructure.
The Rompetrol Group N.V. is a multinational oil company headquartered in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, operating in 13 countries, and with the majority of its assets and operations based in France, Romania, Spain, Southern and Eastern Europe.
The Group is active primarily in refining, marketing and trading, with additional operations in exploration and production, and other oil industry services such as drilling, EPCM, and transportation.
TRG aims to become one of the largest independent oil companies in Europe and obtain a strong position in the Black Sea and Mediterranean areas.
Rompetrol is a well-established oil company, a trustworthy worldwide partner, and a revered corporate citizen. The success and strength of our business lies first and foremost with our staff. Therefore, if our actions are dynamic, modern, creative and experienced, it is due to the employees who sustain our business and who can be best described by those four words.