Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent work experience.
* At least 3 years of experience in Windows 2012/2016.
* At least 2 years VMWare and Nutanix virtualization/hyperconverged environments.
* 3+ years of experience with Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop 6.x and 7.x, Citrix gateways, web front-ends, NetScaler ADC, licensing and application packaging.
* At least 1 year of experience in Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Platform.
* Strong knowledge of enterprise production environment best practices and troubleshooting techniques.
* Active Directory experience.
* Familiarity with Splunk, Ivanti and Symantec Endpoint.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The Windows Administrator provides hands-on day-to-day technical support for Windows and Citrix systems running of Dell hardware, VMware and Nutanix virtualization environments and in Azure Cloud.
The scope of this position includes support for over 3000 Windows servers, and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops farms, most of which are in our two $50 million datacenters and the others are global in reach. This individual will be responsible for administration, monitoring, uptime, performance, security, patching and troubleshooting. Participates in “On Call” and Operations Center schedule.
* Provide technical support and documentation for over 3000 Windows servers - both physical and virtual (VMware, Nutanix and Azure).
* Provide Citrix technical support for enterprise Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops farms and NetScaler ADC.
* Responsible for maintaining and deploying security patches to the server environment by following standard patching methodology.
* Support x86 Blade and rack mount servers. Install, troubleshoot and replace hardware and firmware as necessary.
* Maintain Microsoft Windows Server operating systems and all components/services including AD, DNS, NTFS, DHCP, FTP, TCP/IP, Citrix and others.
* Monitor system logs, activity and performance on all servers daily.
* Administer, verify, and restore backups as necessary.
* Provide tuning, troubleshooting and analysis.
* Work with other ITSS groups, Division leads, consultants and other stakeholders to develop, test, and maintain procedures for Disaster Recovery (DR). Maintain technical DR readiness.
* Work with users to troubleshoot and solve operational issues. Responsible for coordinating recovery in the event of system failure.
* Provide documentation for Windows and Citrix systems.
* Provides operating system level support to application developers and performs server migrations into new datacenters.
* Ability to work independently in a fast-paced dynamic environment
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles