FOR THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED:
* BA/BS in Information Systems or related area required
* Advanced English language skills (verbal, reading, writing, understanding)
* Knowledge of ITIL v3 Foundation Concepts, particularly Design and Transition preferred
* Minimum of 3 - 5 years of experience in the design, implementation and operation of WAN/LAN networks with Cisco hardware
* Experience with an Enterprise Firewall Platform, Cisco or Palo Alto – an advantage
* Knowledge of SD-WAN (Cisco Viptela) – an advantage
* Cisco Qualifications, CCNA/CCDP Preferred
WHO YOU ARE:
You are passionate about making an impact and always act with integrity. You continuously push yourself to achieve new goals and are not afraid to question the status quo by proposing creative solutions to problems.
OUR OFFER TO YOU:
By joining Emerson as a Wide Area Network Implementation Engineer, you will be working at the heart of our business. This means that the skills and business insight gained can serve as an invaluable foundation toward developing your career within our global organization. We offer plentiful opportunities for advancement and support this through our formal personal development planning process.
Our on-boarding program uses a blended learning approach to get you up and running as quickly as possible. You benefit from Emerson certified trainers with extensive knowledge of our customers, products and applications.
Our global Women in STEM initiative gives you the opportunity to connect with local peers that share the same interest, to promote the diversity & inclusion and early STEM education and to benefit from professional development to access leadership opportunities. Also, we are committed to maintaining a partnership with the Society of Women Engineers (SWE).
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and exceptional innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help foster fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.
If you’re continuously looking to develop yourself and learn more about new solutions in network design and implementation, if you have a can-do attitude and enjoy delivering the best customer services, then we are the perfect match for you!
You will design and operate the Wide Area Network, External Connectivity, Routing and Switching environments of the Emerson Electric Enterprise Cybersecurity & Network Solutions (ECNS).
You will need experience in working with Cisco Routing and Switching in a complex, fast changing environment, working closely with colleagues located across the world. The role in addition will provide an opportunity to work with other technologies we interconnect, such as Cisco Viptela SD-WAN, Palo Alto and F5 Load Balancing.
If this sounds like an interesting job for you, then join our team in Cluj-Napoca, Romania!
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
* Work closely with the WAN Service Lead to ensure the WAN service remains current and is supported, to include the planning and overseeing the execution of upgrades and to implement next generation SD-WAN
* Act as a lead and subject expert for routing and switching in our hub environments
* Works closely with the WAN Service Lead to ensure the WAN and Network Hub are aligned from a routing and segmentation perspective
* Act as an interface between Service Engineering and Service Operations ensuring they can operate the network hub environment through knowledge sharing, documentation and training as required
* Provides 4th level support to Operations for escalated issues and drives these to resolution
* Works on chronic problems and brings them to resolution
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles